• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stamkos is out....

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Inside the Ring of Steel - Adventures in Sochi

this is a cool blog of a friend of a friends that works for NBC. it kind of gives you an unbiased look at what is really going on. it's not all negative like the pissed off mainstream journalists may have you believe but there are definitely some huge issues.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside the Ring of Steel - Adventures in Sochi

this is a cool blog of a friend of a friends that works for NBC. it kind of gives you an unbiased look at what is really going on. it's not all negative like the pissed off mainstream journalists may have you believe but there are definitely some huge issues.

Interesting link. It does appear that the media is trying to focus on the negatives. I hear more about the potential for terror attacks than I do about the games themselves. Thanks for sharing that link. It certainly provides different perspective of Sochi than we are from the media at large.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting link. It does appear that the media is trying to focus on the negatives. I hear more about the potential for terror attacks than I do about the games themselves. Thanks for sharing that link. It certainly provides different perspective of Sochi than we are from the media at large.

i think those 2 bold points, put together, are some of the biggest problems in todays world

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think those 2 bold points, put together, are some of the biggest problems in todays world

Yeah especially in hockey journalism where at least half of the reports are based on Twitter rumors.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid points guys I'm not upset in the slightest that G isn't going but I'm sure he will have instant motivation the remainder of his career especially against Tampa...or some of the players he was beaten out by. The rest will do him good.....

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado Avalanche vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Recap - February 06, 2014 - ESPN

What's ridiculous, Ed, is that this team hasn't won a Cup since 1975. I don't give a flying fuck about whether or not Giroux is on the Olympic team. Let's focus on priorities, such as what Paul is or isn't doing to help this team get closer to the only goal that matters.

Flyers chairman Snider rips Yzerman, Hockey Canada brass

They skipped a part where he said when reminded that we went to the cup last Olympic year he liked them :laugh3::laugh3: