• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford to Pro Bowl

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be about 12 "Pro-Bowl selections" at QB this year. This just makes up for the 2011 snub.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but just can't get behind this selection. I would have had him 6th in the NFC behind Rogers, Romo, Wilson, Brees, and Ryan.

He was better this year but there are more than just stats I think that need to be considered.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but just can't get behind this selection. I would have had him 6th in the NFC behind Rogers, Romo, Wilson, Brees, and Ryan.

He was better this year but there are more than just stats I think that need to be considered.

All those guys were ahead of him except Ryan. Rodgers is out with his calf injury. Romo is expected to play. Wilson can't make it because he can't miss work this week. Brees is playing.

Also, I don't think they select by AFC/NFC any more. I think they just pick 6 QBS straight up.

Manning pulled out already with injury. Wilson and Brady are busy. Rodgers pulled out. Phillip Rivers reportedly declined due to injury. I believe Big Ben is out due to injury as well, but I'm not positive on that one.

I'm not sure what 6 we're left with? I can come up with Brees, Romo, Luck, and Stafford...

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree on Wilson he benefits from Seahawks run game and on a team like the Chargers or Jets he is average. Romo had a good year can't take it away from him but he also benefits from the Cowboys run game. Ryan =Stafford IMO.

Rodgers, Brees, and everybody else. The stats really don't tell the story this year. I am not even sold on Brees I give him the lifetime achievement bump.

In the end the new format will eventually end up with a guy like Carr and Cutler due to the time it is played and the number of QBs banged up. Stafford doesn't deserve to be a Probowl QB but not sure who really does this year outside of Rodgers, Brady, Luck, and Manning.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the earlier post. I'm thinking this is a make up for the 2011 season when he was left off the team. When you finish the season with roughly the same QBR as Teddy Bridgewater -- I don't think Pro Bowl season, but I'm sure Stafford isn't complaining.

Usually I don't even watch the game, as the players are basically just going thru the motions, but I may have to watch a series when Stafford is the QB.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Stafford, Tate, and OBJ end up on the same team?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, staff was better than previous years but 2011 he deserved pro bowl, 2014 not as much.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that make you go hmmm?

I still laugh when I think about the video of Eric Hipple lolly gagging out of bounds and then virtually getting beheaded. I don't think I have ever seen a helmet fly like that. Fucking A dude, get out of bounds. I seriously thought his head was still in that helmet.

I also heard that Andre Ware still hasn't learned the playbook, or how to punch in the key code to his garage door.

I wonder if Chuck Long might not be so ugly if he shaved his head and went with the bald look.

If you want an autograph from Warren Sapp's fat and broke ass he will do it for food, and accepts food stamps.

If Manning does retire will he start endorsing products designed for seniors alone with every other product in the world?

And my god Tony Siragusa, just how desperate for a couple nickels do you have to be to endorse adult diapers. Holy shit dude. Didn't respect you before but now this? Wow!! Just wow you fat tub of shit.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still laugh when I think about the video of Eric Hipple lolly gagging out of bounds and then virtually getting beheaded. I don't think I have ever seen a helmet fly like that. Fucking A dude, get out of bounds. I seriously thought his head was still in that helmet.

I also heard that Andre Ware still hasn't learned the playbook, or how to punch in the key code to his garage door.

I wonder if Chuck Long might not be so ugly if he shaved his head and went with the bald look.

If you want an autograph from Warren Sapp's fat and broke ass he will do it for food, and accepts food stamps.

If Manning does retire will he start endorsing products designed for seniors alone with every other product in the world?

And my god Tony Siragusa, just how desperate for a couple nickels do you have to be to endorse adult diapers. Holy shit dude. Didn't respect you before but now this? Wow!! Just wow you fat tub of shit.

Read: Jimmy Johnson - Extenze

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping it real

Attachments

• MattStafford.jpg
    MattStafford.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping it real

k41DsdQGImNTW16fVfAkQosxy0g.jpg

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I didn't laugh out loud on that pic gandy. Cold blooded to bring that pic out of the wood-works.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the haircut that made me think of The Mask. Been twenty years since I seen it. Actually different style, but had to do it.