• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford extension

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's the problem with that stat: the year they went 10-6 they beat something like 8 teams who finished 8-8. That year fans of other teams loved saying how the Lions didn't beat anyone with a winning record, but they beat 8 teams they would have finished with one had they beaten the Lions. Take that for what it is worth.

And he did have the best WR in football last year, but that WR was also tripled covered all year. We had zero run game after losing Best and Pettigrew was so bad defenses ripped the fucking ball out his hands regularly after Stafford completed passes to him. The whole offense was fucked last year with that, Titus etc...we're hoping Reggie Bush takes some pressure off Calvin this season.

Uh-oh.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Stafford hater.

I think the 49ers have played him twice, and he has shown more effort and desire to win in those games than he ever has shown against his fucking division nemesis.. the Packers. He pretty much gives them every win with dumbshit interceptions and keeps taking the 49ers to the wire with precision TD passes.

Fuck him, he is a bum. Beat the Packers you dickbag.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Stafford hater.

I think the 49ers have played him twice, and he has shown more effort and desire to win in those games than he ever has shown against his fucking division nemesis.. the Packers. He pretty much gives them every win with dumbshit interceptions and keeps taking the 49ers to the wire with precision TD passes.

Fuck him, he is a bum. Beat the Packers you dickbag.

Interesting. I didn't notice his quit until the 2011 game against us. After Walker's 2PT conversion, he looked less like he was going to do anything that Alex did at the end of the Giants NFC Championship game. There was no urgency. At least, we looked like we were trying to run a play in the NFCC, albeit short dumpoffs for nothing (talking about end of fourth beginning of OT). I lost the Lions' game on my DVR when I went out of town and it was low priority, but the Lions end of the game was sad. He quit. And I don't know if I should blame him or the coach. I'll go with the douche.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This contract is scary! Just imagine what Kaep is going to ask for if he gets a title or two.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Interesting. I didn't notice his quit until the 2011 game against us. After Walker's 2PT conversion, he looked less like he was going to do anything that Alex did at the end of the Giants NFC Championship game. There was no urgency. At least, we looked like we were trying to run a play in the NFCC, albeit short dumpoffs for nothing (talking about end of fourth beginning of OT). I lost the Lions' game on my DVR when I went out of town and it was low priority, but the Lions end of the game was sad. He quit. And I don't know if I should blame him or the coach. I'll go with the douche.

Still tryin to figure out which one you are going with...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he is worth that kind of money ,but if Flacco and Romo can get better than Stafford then I guess he is worth it for being a tough sob and never quitting ( Cutler??? )

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still tryin to figure out which one you are going with...

Not sure if this was a joke, but I was referring to the coach as the one to blame. But we can blame both, either, or neither. I just thought they looked defeated. I'm a pessimist sometimes, so I was waiting for the 80 yard Calvin Johnson TD, but nothing happened or looked like it was going to happen.

I don't want to judge his whole career on that game or a few sidearm passes that fall incomplete and were entirely unnecessary to sidearm (Thanksgiving game 2012), just saying I saw one example when threelittlebirds mentioned a few, but not against us.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't that TD pass to Delanie? Anyway, I didn't feel like he gave up... I had the impression that the defense was fired up.

I know the game last year, it felt like we had them beat but then he started to come back.. then Alex had one of his best showings. Sliding and then getting hit late, penalty against the 49ers for letting their QB get hit.. lol... then Smith hit VD for the TD to seal it.

Anyway, until Stafford beats the team I hate, I have no respect for that MFer

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that TD pass to Delanie? Anyway, I didn't feel like he gave up... I had the impression that the defense was fired up.

I know the game last year, it felt like we had them beat but then he started to come back.. then Alex had one of his best showings. Sliding and then getting hit late, penalty against the 49ers for letting their QB get hit.. lol... then Smith hit VD for the TD to seal it.

Anyway, until Stafford beats the team I hate, I have no respect for that MFer

2011, not 2012, is the game I'm talking about. The one where they reviewed the two-point conversion. The Lions got the ball after that and it looked like a pretty defeated/hopeless attempt to me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it all boils down to is he is signed for 5 years, ~75M and ~43M guaranteed.

When his contract is up he will be 29 and able to cash in again. Brandon Weeden is 29 right now.

Well worth a first rounder, though.:laugh3: