• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla's Week 5 Top 25 Discussion Thread

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AP voters also have VT ranked 1 week after getting smoked by a horrible Old Dominion. I'm able to think outside of the AP voters, which is nice for me.

You didn't communicate well, that is not my fault.

So you think Taylor is as good of a back as Damien Harris, and I'm fine with that. Harris would've likely been a 2nd rounder had he come out last year, and he's currently rated in the top 5 among RBs going into the 2019 draft. I see no issues with that. Harris is a really good prospect and a damn fine college RB. Did you have a point here?

Yeah, how are top 5 running back picks working out for the browns...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if Clemson looked elite this year, you'd have a point, but when you don't have any actual good wins, a "quality loss" simply isn't enough to get you ranked. Their wins are total crap.

I said Clemson was a borderline top 10 team. You have them in your top 10. Not sure why my point isn't valid. Especially since i asked someone else if their logic applied to all teams or just some teams.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Clemson was a borderline top 10 team. You have them in your top 10. Not sure why my point isn't valid. Especially since i asked someone else if their logic applied to all teams or just some teams.
No - just BIG teams. He's also butt hurt that VT is in the AP poll this week. Assume if we lose to ND and still get votes, he will cry about that too.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember. Let's ask former Bama rb Trent Richardson.

Really, did you not think that was my point. Sorry it wasn't obvious enough for you that you felt you needed to spell it out. Trent was a better college rb than pro, he also benefited from running behind a great run blocking line...just like Johnathan Taylor.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that makes them elite. I've got Auburn in my top 10 and I don't think they're elite, either. My point was that a team doesn't deserve to be ranked in the top 25 just because they played one tough game with a good team and still lost, because the rest of their resume doesn't support them being ranked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, did you not think that was my point. Sorry it wasn't obvious enough for you that you felt you needed to spell it out. Trent was a better college rb than pro, he also benefited from running behind a great run blocking line...just like Johnathan Taylor.

Hey dumbass do you need a sarcasm guide? So touchy if someone has the nerve to make a joke about a former Bama player. Calm down & buy a sense of humor.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass do you need a sarcasm guide? So touchy if someone has the nerve to make a joke about a former Bama player. Calm down & buy a sense of humor.

I was the one that made the joke, why would I be touchy about it.