• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Top 25 Week 4 2015

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Bama is better but I don't rate teams based on my opinion. Ole miss won. Temple has a P5 win and a win on the road. Same for Memphis. These teams are ranked NOW but are highly unlikely to stay there because their schedule won't allow it. Once again it's week 3. If YOU want to rank a team with a loss and no good wins like Oregon then go for it. I'm just not going to yet.
So how exactly do you judge? You state that you think an unrated team to you is better than one of your top four after a head to head..What kind of logic is that?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how exactly do you judge? You state that you think an unrated team to you is better than one of your top four after a head to head..What kind of logic is that?
I judge based on results. To me by the eye test Bama is the superior team. Ole Miss was plus 4 in turnover margin, scored a fluke TD, had plus field position all night and still needed a late stop to win. No reason to believe that is a scenario that would play out on a regular basis. That said Ole Miss won the game and it was a road win vs my 3rd highest rated 1 loss team so they get their ranking where it is

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Every team I ranked is there for a reason. You're the one who ranked an unbeaten who has looked atrocious. MISSOURI.

Mizzou's offense has looked bad.....defense has been fantastic. Meanwhile.....many of the team you have ranked have just a horrid defense. What is the difference?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gave Georgia a first place vote? Lmao.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. That's why I don't get why 4D is so worked up lol

I don't give a shit about the individual rankings. I didn't even realize you didn't rank Alabama, I was more looking at the teams you ranked up real high that don't even belong in a top25 at all.

I give a shit about you using your poll as a means of influencing the final results in what is meant to be something done for fun. You aren't ranking teams for the purpose of lowering their rankings in the final results, while at the same time ranking other teams up higher than they belong in the hopes of getting them ranked at all - such as Temple and Northwestern etc.

It's a simple concept - post your top25. People have different philosophies about things and that is fine. Ranking teams for extra influence in the final rankings is bullshit.

I'm going to say something about it. Every fucking time. It's such an asshole move among a group of people who are honest in their rankings.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about the individual rankings. I didn't even realize you didn't rank Alabama, I was more looking at the teams you ranked up real high that don't even belong in a top25 at all.

I give a shit about you using your poll as a means of influencing the final results in what is meant to be something done for fun. You aren't ranking teams for the purpose of lowering their rankings in the final results, while at the same time ranking other teams up higher than they belong in the hopes of getting them ranked at all - such as Temple and Northwestern etc.

It's a simple concept - post your top25. People have different philosophies about things and that is fine. Ranking teams for extra influence in the final rankings is bullshit.

I'm going to say something about it. Every fucking time. It's such an asshole move among a group of people who are honest in their rankings.
If his poll was out, Georgia jumps TCU (barely), Bama jumps A&M, and West Virginia is ranked instead of Temple. We just needed a few more votes to even it out. Lower participation this week

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou's offense has looked bad.....defense has been fantastic. Meanwhile.....many of the team you have ranked have just a horrid defense. What is the difference?
Quality of wins and MOV mostly.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his poll was out, Georgia jumps TCU (barely), Bama jumps A&M, and West Virginia is ranked instead of Temple. We just needed a few more votes to even it out. Lower participation this week
Clearly I'm influencing the pill on behalf of teams from Texas and Temple. Makes sense for a guy from Iowa. Lol

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly I'm influencing the pill on behalf of teams from Texas and Temple. Makes sense for a guy from Iowa. Lol
Bama shouldn't be ahead of A&M anyway. And hell, if I would have ranked West Virginia instead of Temple, WVU would have been ranked

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow
That's more than enough reason to blow a head gasket right there.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am being honest in my rankings. I just don't rank them the way you want me to. When the teams you are upset about me not ranking have resumes worthy of being ranked they will be. If you want to point out the specific teams you take issue with I'd be happy to explain why I have them ranked where they are. I'm not trying to influence anything because our poll is irrelevant. As you said it's for fun. If it makes everyone feel better I don't even care if you count my poll. I'll still do one though. It's just stupid you're so pissed. Don't count it, count it. It's whatever. All everyone else is doing is looking at the real polls and changing a few teams around and ranking their team or conference mates higher anyway. Real,original and thought provoking

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama shouldn't be ahead of A&M anyway. And hell, if I would have ranked West Virginia instead of Temple, WVU would have been ranked
Yeah well common sense shmommon sense lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am being honest in my rankings.

No you aren't.

Real,original and thought provoking

And that right there sums up your entire agenda on these forums. You post stupid shit constantly and call it "thought provoking". That is why you do this shit. Not because you are being honest.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you aren't.

And that right there sums up your entire agenda on these forums. You post stupid shit constantly and call it "thought provoking". That is why you do this shit. Not because you are being honest.
Cool man. Maybe next week after Bama beats UGA you can move the Tide back to number 2... behind Georgia of course. I mean wouldn't want to ruin your track record of not caring about H2H