• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla NFL Dynasty Draft

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUND 17
17.1 Medlock : Troy Vincent - CB
17.2 Nos : Terrell Davis - RB
17.3 Gkekoa : OTC
17.4 UK :
17.5 Ritz :
17.6 Melmaan :
17.7 Johnny :
17.8 500 :

ROUND 18
18.1 500 :
18.2 Johnny :
18.3 Melmaan :
18.4 Ritz :
18.5 UK :
18.6 Gkekoa :
18.7 Nos :
18.8 Medlock :

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There their they're it's okay

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm open as to how you guys wanna do the playoffs. I was just thinking team 1 vs team 2 and team 3 vs team 4 and so on... but if you'd rather I did the pull a piece of paper out of a bowl again i'll do it that way.

Too be honest I would kinda like to do the paper out of a bowl way now, I don't want GK to lose before I get a chance to play him. Too me he's zapped a little bit of the fun out of this, he has not done this in the spirit in which it was intended, he has nobody on his team that isn't either active or retired in the last couple years aside from Derrick Thomas and he only has him because he took one of my guys and someone named dropped. I don't like the fighting shit we have done because that's just not who I am but I just cant take people who act the way he does. Sorry you guys had to put up with that garbage.

I really don't dislike the guy I just think his views about current and past players is beyond ridiculous. Other than that he's probably a stand up guy.

Sorry just had to get that out of the way. So whatever you guys want me to do is cool with me.

Act the way I do? You mean use reason and actual fact to support my statements? You turned it personal both times if you look back...both times.

You use the liberal ideal of calling people narrow-minded because they don't see things your way without realizing by calling people narrow-minded, that's exactly what you are.

How is it narrow-minded for me to have a conclusion (one you still don't get) based on fact and reason and disagree with your assertion? But it's not narrow-minded for you to do the same thing from the other side?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking maybe we should just have everyone send a list ranking the teams from 1st to 7th based on who we believe has put together the best team to win the super bowl, you can even give a little reasoning behind your votes if you like. We will probably be done here Monday maybe Tuesday that gives everyone a day or so to send me their list and then Medlock can start his...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Act the way I do? You mean use reason and actual fact to support my statements? You turned it personal both times if you look back...both times.

You use the liberal ideal of calling people narrow-minded because they don't see things your way without realizing by calling people narrow-minded, that's exactly what you are.

How is it narrow-minded for me to have a conclusion (one you still don't get) based on fact and reason and disagree with your assertion? But it's not narrow-minded for you to do the same thing from the other side?

Arguing with a know it all is simply a waste of time. The entire football world disagrees with you but they are wrong and you are right.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no seeding?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos,

I sent you a question on UK's pick which is OTC.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking maybe we should just have everyone send a list ranking the teams from 1st to 7th based on who we believe has put together the best team to win the super bowl, you can even give a little reasoning behind your votes if you like. We will probably be done here Monday maybe Tuesday that gives everyone a day or so to send me their list and then Medlock can start his...

Sounds good. They said I should be out of the Hospital Wednesday.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. They said I should be out of the Hospital Wednesday.

Good luck man. Ill pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Keeping that weight off will be a challenge for the rest of your life but you seem like you are up to the challenge and I wish you the best.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck man. Ill pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Keeping that weight off will be a challenge for the rest of your life but you seem like you are up to the challenge and I wish you the best.

Thanks bro i appreciate it. I have made alot of changes the last 6 months. I only eat protein, fiber, low calorie, low carb now. I think that the challenge will be easier than the struggle.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing with a know it all is simply a waste of time. The entire football world disagrees with you but they are wrong and you are right.

No it doesn't because you misstate what was said. If an exact replica of a 6'3" 237 pound LT from 1985 was sent to play today, he would not be nearly as effective.

What you say is...if that exact replica were given the exact same science then he would be bigger and stronger than he was...which I don't dispute. I do not comment on if he would be as dominant today because I'm not clairvoyant but I doubt he would be as dominant.

I'd also guess he'd be suspended more frequently and eventually booted from the league.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need help deciding UK's pick. He gave a list and his top 2 players.

#1 player he already has a player with that position but needs another
#2 player he doesn't have that position filled at all

Which one to take? I say take his BPA listed.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 635 : I wasn't bashing your pick and still wouldn't if you didn't come off like you did. This is the first insult of the 1st argument.

post 1044 : I love how people buy the hype. This is the first insult of the 2nd argument.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need help deciding UK's pick. He gave a list and his top 2 players.

#1 player he already has a player with that position but needs another
#2 player he doesn't have that position filled at all

Which one to take? I say take his BPA listed.

If he already has the position filled go with the pick to fill a spot.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 635 : I wasn't bashing your pick and still wouldn't if you didn't come off like you did. This is the first insult of the 1st argument.

post 1044 : I love how people buy the hype. This is the first insult of the 2nd argument.

Gkekoa and Nos cut the crap. Stop posting about the topic. You both have different opinions and that's fine lets move on and continue drafting. That's a order from the guy wanting to be commish.

Ps. UK and my picks are in. Melmaan is now OTC. I PM"d him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't because you misstate what was said. If an exact replica of a 6'3" 237 pound LT from 1985 was sent to play today, he would not be nearly as effective.

What you say is...if that exact replica were given the exact same science then he would be bigger and stronger than he was...which I don't dispute. I do not comment on if he would be as dominant today because I'm not clairvoyant but I doubt he would be as dominant.

I'd also guess he'd be suspended more frequently and eventually booted from the league.

The point you are missing for the 7th time is if all things = and LT could play in todays game after a lifetime of weight training and diet the players today have had access too he would be super human, on the flipside if you took Ware back to the 80's and took away his lifetime of nutrition and weight training he wouldn't be nearly the player he is. You make it seem anyone born before 1980 would have no chance in todays game no matter how talented they might have been, that is simply crazy.

You cant just cast off players from yesteryear because they didn't have the same opportunities players today have. It just dumbfounds me that you can be so blind about this, nearly ever person that has been close to the NFL as a player, coach, broadcaster believes LT is the greatest defensive player in the history of the game or at least top 3, but not you, and you got the balls to sit here and tell me and everyone else we are wrong and you are right. You don't see how insane that is?

It's not thinking for yourself man it's being wrong and trying to make others look wrong based upon your opinions.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point you are missing for the 7th time is if all things = and LT could play in todays game after a lifetime of weight training and diet the players today have had access too he would be super human, on the flipside if you took Ware back to the 80's and took away his lifetime of nutrition and weight training he wouldn't be nearly the player he is. You make it seem anyone born before 1980 would have no chance in todays game no matter how talented they might have been, that is simply crazy.

You cant just cast off players from yesteryear because they didn't have the same opportunities players today have. It just dumbfounds me that you can be so blind about this, nearly ever person that has been close to the NFL as a player, coach, broadcaster believes LT is the greatest defensive player in the history of the game or at least top 3, but not you, and you got the balls to sit here and tell me and everyone else we are wrong and you are right. You don't see how insane that is?

It's not thinking for yourself man it's being wrong and trying to make others look wrong based upon your opinions.

Stop Stop Stop

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No list from 500, i'll PM him.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I PM'd 500 and he is on right now. I changed Johnny's pick Ritz...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos,

I picked a different player for Johnny. He listed Strief as his top pick.