• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Emmy nominations

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good sign when I open the article and it is my least favorite person on TV in the picture.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good sign when I open the article and it is my least favorite person on TV in the picture.

He and other ESPN pundits are what are ruining sports. They act and say things like a jack ass would. They probably don't believe half the shit they spew out of their hole. They just do it to get fans worked up and get ratings.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and other ESPN pundits are what are ruining sports. They act and say things like a jack ass would. They probably don't believe half the shit they spew out of their hole. They just do it to get fans worked up and get ratings.

Agreed. I sometimes think that Skip is paid to be an idiot and just disagree with what is logical.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I sometimes think that Skip is paid to be an idiot and just disagree with what is logical.

I think its his reward for being the reporter who fond out and reported about SMU and caused them to have the death penalty. His claim to fame btw. I dont think he has done any real reporting since that scandal.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GARY DANIELSON!!!!! WTF??? Might as well throw in Verne. Jesus Christ that is a fucking joke.