• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spiller/R Jennings Trade+

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does not even matter if Spiller is better than Jennings, this was a great trade for you.

Spiller really only has keeper value this season, because he is unlikely to be worth a second round pick next year. Even if he is, the value you get from that option would be marginal at best.

I do not see Jennings as a long term option, but I do really like him for this year. His value is comparable to Spiller's. The fact that you are able to draft him in round 17 this season makes his keeper value worth far more than Spiller's. Add in the draft pick bump and this deal is a no brainer, huge win for you. Nice work.

I mean really. If you were drafting today and could only pick one, who would honestly rather have Spiller in the 7th than Jennings in the 17th? At that price, Jennings could bust entirely and still be a value. Also, I find it ironic that people were talking about Williams taking red zone carries, but neglected to mention Jackson.

well thank you Tlance im glad you read my long winded fine print I also luv the trade