• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spencer

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this for a few years now as a sick form of attention.
class clown kinda thing, Gerald type

IF NOT THAT THEN I WAS RIGHT FROM THE START....

football clueless
cant he be both? :noidea:

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, this place will let you put him on ignore and you won't see any of his posts. It might block him from posting in a thread that you started also.

The second part will have to be confirmed, but I know it works on other v-boards.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Hatcher could have made the Pro Bowl last year and thru 3 games (Yes, only 3 games) this year he is playing at an All Pro level. You would be better off letting that one go.

None of us wanted Escobar, so OL, DL, Safety, etc would all have been better choices. I'm the first to criticize Jerry for stupid moves, but right now the DL is doing fine and no one could have seen 3 of our top 6 guys going out for the year and Ratliff missing perhaps most of the year. I give our scouts a lot of credit (or luck) for finding some guys to contribute and the scheme helps too.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Hatcher could have made the Pro Bowl last year and thru 3 games (Yes, only 3 games) this year he is playing at an All Pro level. You would be better off letting that one go.

None of us wanted Escobar, so OL, DL, Safety, etc would all have been better choices. I'm the first to criticize Jerry for stupid moves, but right now the DL is doing fine and no one could have seen 3 of our top 6 guys going out for the year and Ratliff missing perhaps most of the year. I give our scouts a lot of credit (or luck) for finding some guys to contribute and the scheme helps too.
yeah I have to admit I was wrong at the draft. I wanted us to draft a DT, & was very puzzled when our DC said we were fine on the DL. I wasn't to happy with that. DT right now seems to be a position of str. right now. Guess that is why he is paid so well to be the DC & I am on a message board. It is one thing I am glad to be wrong about.