• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox overtake 1st place, Bruins dispose of Rangers easily, The world is right again...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cervelli
pettite
arod
my bad cano :2cents:

Can you please direct us to the site where Cano and Cervelli were cut by nearly every MLB team and the got to their new team and became 50 HR guys?

Yours truly,
All of us

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if OUR staff can continue to pitch the way they did for those four glorious innings, the rest of the league is in trouble" - Heatdad Bob

Any of those GM's still taking Morrow over Hughes?

I wouldn't take either....

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, your confidence sure has changed since 3 hours ago

What happened to how good they were since whatever timeframe it was you cherry-picked?

confidence hasn't wavered one bit. instead of 6-3 on the home stand went 5-4. still not shabby. a winning record. still getting guys back from the DL. nothing has changed in my tone from the last 3 hours.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
images

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Boston Terrier (who is now deceased) and her wonderful pleather chair.

Boo003.jpg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
confidence hasn't wavered one bit. instead of 6-3 on the home stand went 5-4. still not shabby. a winning record. still getting guys back from the DL. nothing has changed in my tone from the last 3 hours.

The Blue Jays season...

jimi-hendrix-guitar-burn-o.gif

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please direct us to the site where Cano and Cervelli were cut by nearly every MLB team and the got to their new team and became 50 HR guys?

Yours truly,
All of us

can you please look no further than this offseason and cervelli being linked to the AROD clinic of miami.
can you show me any link to any blue jays other than melky being connected to steroids.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freight train derails in Maryland; half-mile area evacuated

130528143459-baltimore-train-3-story-top.jpg

(CNN) -- A freight train derailed Tuesday in Rosedale, Maryland, and one person is reported to be trapped, Baltimore County firefighter Jonathan Meehan said.
A truck was involved in the incident, and a resulting hazardous-materials situation is prompting the evacuation of a half-mile area, according to a Baltimore County police official who declined to be named, citing department policy.
The official did not specify the type of truck or how it was involved.
Video from CNN affiliate WBAL showed at least five of the train's cars off the track, and white and black smoke rising in separate columns from the wreckage.
Rosedale is just to the east of Baltimore.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still getting guys back from the DL

Which guys did you get back from the DL?

I will acknowledge that when they put Lawrie and Morrow on the DL over the next couple of days (is there any doubt?), it will be addition by subtraction for you guys

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you please look no further than this offseason and cervelli being linked to the AROD clinic of miami.
can you show me any link to any blue jays other than melky being connected to steroids.

Encarnacion, bautista, and lawrie

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congress calls for Redskins change

WASHINGTON -- Ten members of Congress are urging the Washington Redskins to change their name because it is offensive to many Native Americans.
The representatives said Tuesday that they've sent letters to Redskins owner Dan Snyder, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, Redskins sponsor FedEx, and the other 31 NFL franchises.
The letter to Snyder says that "Native Americans throughout the country consider the 'R-word' a racial, derogatory slur akin to the 'N-word' among African Americans or the 'W-word' among Latinos."
Among the group sending the letters are the leaders of the Congressional Native American Caucus, Tom Cole, R-Okla., and Betty McCollum, D-Minn.
The nickname is the subject of a long-running legal challenge from a group seeking to have the team lose its trademark protection.
Snyder has vowed that he will never change the name.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigger suprise from this afternoons game...

The fact the blue jays pitching staff managed to string together 4 straight scoreless innings?

Or the Blue Jays walking 4 times as a team?

:laugh3: when dumb meets down. how many times has bautista walked this season and how many walks is he averaging this month per game. not that it matters any. what's walking got to do with anything.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you must be literally the last person on the planet that hasn't figured out Joey bats is roided out of his fucking tree....

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encarnacion, bautista, and lawrie

show me anything on any of them. just one. or like someone said earlier. you just throwing names out there.