• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Clash of the Eastern Titans | Rangers at Bruins | 7pm ET

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright, my back is killing me. Gonna finish watching from bed. Night all.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand. You have a good team but not a great team like the Bruins and Rangers. Its ok. Maybe Brez will someday be able to stop a beachball.

:juggle:

And obviously you can retract your teams name out of the Rangers category cause you got used tonight..

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand. You have a good team but not a great team like the Bruins and Rangers. Its ok. Maybe Brez will someday be able to stop a beachball.

:juggle:

:lol:

This is like the 2nd time this week you have failed at trying to insult the Flyers by making some joke about them. I would suggest you watch them more than 4 times a year as you are just embarassing yourself.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Whoever gets them in the first round had better soften them up for the Flyers, because I don't think we can get them if they are healthy.

This :Cry:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lundqvist has been unbelievable this year. Yet another steller performance for King Henrik.

At least the Bruins resigned Boychuk to a 3 year extension. That's one more defenseman off the UFA market on July 1st.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

This is like the 2nd time this week you have failed at trying to insult the Flyers by making some joke about them. I would suggest you watch them more than 4 times a year as you are just embarassing yourself.

Insult? I am not trying to insult anyone. I can understand if you feel I was being insulting. I will try not to be so insensitive.

I have watched them more than 4 times this year and actually am quite fond of the team.

Sorry if I insulted Flyer nation. Was not my intent.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insult? I am not trying to insult anyone. I can understand if you feel I was being insulting. I will try not to be so insensitive.

I have watched them more than 4 times this year and actually am quite fond of the team.

Sorry if I insulted Flyer nation. Was not my intent.

Let's not get over dramatic shall we,:drama: I think it's all in good fun.. At least for me.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get over dramatic shall we,:drama: I think it's all in good fun.. At least for me.

I am not interested in anything that does not include fun. I will admit that I will push it a bit and talk some smack in favor of my team but I am not a idiot and so one sided that i will dismiss other peoples views.

With that being said.

Fuck the Rangers !!!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly SF. I've been saying the Flyers are a bunch over over paid, overrated bunch of scrotum lickers for 2 years now. 2 years ago I was wrong, but I've been right ever since.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if your team could ever stay healthy and that high priced goalie could earn his pay, you guys have as good a chance as any of hoisting the cup come June. When you came back from 0-3 to beat the B's 2 years ago, I was really rooting big time for your guys. And we both have a common theme.........FUCK THE RAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!