• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox jerk wang-maintain AL east dominance:C's trade Pierce, KG, and Terry

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing...

Anybody who wants to irrationally hate on Notre Dame for whatever reason, remember that they just recently threw their starting QB out of school...

For cheating on an exam.

They're the last big time football program anywhere that does things right.

Word

GMs have been saying that they would not have drafted Hernandez under any circumstances

Not killing the Pats for that, I blame U of Florida, cause that speaks to the type of shot they knew about this guy

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...one of the biggest shit holes in the country...the city is run by gangs...and has historically been about the most corrupt city in the country.

It also happens to prove beyond doubt that gun laws don't do a fucking thing to stop gun violence...but rational people already know this...

Totally explains all of the corruption in Washington .... the loser in the Oval office was a Chicago Senator

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love what Matt Light said

Please tell me you're joking? A retired player who has virtually no relevance whatsoever in this thing feels the need to let everyone know that he "never embraced Aaron Hernandez?" Puhlease. Self-righteous asshole. So he knew shit was happening and didn't lift a finger to do shit about it? Arrest his ass for complicity. What an arrogant ass.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes new here

brock, no nudes or asses n shit

one of the very few rules here

sorry man. when pickles isn't around, my mind tends to wonder....

so i couldn't use that pic as an avatar? that was hot/tasteful (i thought)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krafts late wife? lol, i dont think kraft remembers her much anymore
148209639.jpg

lifes short

hes old and rich

no issues with it here

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me you're joking? A retired player who has virtually no relevance whatsoever in this thing feels the need to let everyone know that he "never embraced Aaron Hernandez?" Puhlease. Self-righteous asshole. So he knew shit was happening and didn't lift a finger to do shit about it? Arrest his ass for complicity. What an arrogant ass.

he lined up next to hernandez for 2 years

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry man. when pickles isn't around, my mind tends to wonder....

so i couldn't use that pic as an avatar? that was hot/tasteful (i thought)

yeah

its this guys income at stake

just no sexy bitches...anything else is fine

ask fizzle lmao

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And more irrational hatred of Boston...

Dirt, you gotta pick up your game a little...HD is lapping you in the race to be the biggest anti-Boston douchebag....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no problem with it, I think Its a bit unrealistic to think he could have "done anything about it" and like anything else, I'm sure he was asked about the whole thing more than he volunteered it, and he said how he felt

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brocktagon, you gotta keep the pics SFW in here. We have an NSFW forum for those pics. We have to abide by Google's advertising TOS and they've reviewed us twice already. Third time is a death sentence.

53 men on a roster x 32 teams = 1696 players

28 arrested since the superbowl

thats like what, 1-2%?

In 6 months...

All within a single industry...

That's terrible.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no idea what this means so i will just refrain from pictures of beautiful women and i'll stick with ugly basketball players ; )

The "ugly basketball player" I posted was wearing enough clothes to walk down the street. :suds:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with it, I think Its a bit unrealistic to think he could have "done anything about it" and like anything else, I'm sure he was asked about the whole thing more than he volunteered it, and he said how he felt

And he shied away from the question...all he basically said was that he didn't associate himself with Hernandez on any level...following what just happened, a former team mate putting as much distance between himself and the controversy is not earth shattering news.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And more irrational hatred of Boston...

Dirt, you gotta pick up your game a little...HD is lapping you in the race to be the biggest anti-Boston douchebag....

I hate Boston but that statement had nothing to do with Boston. Matt Light is a self-righteous asshole. That little statement of his was sickening and you know it.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 6 months...

All within a single industry...

That's terrible.

Cincy?

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

You're a steelers fan...but I'd imagine there are more than a few Bengals retards around willing to excuse anything and everything for a chance at relevancy....