• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox jerk wang-maintain AL east dominance:C's trade Pierce, KG, and Terry

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel the same way if it were any other team in the NFL. I can see maybe Tebow and Drew Brees making a similar statement but no other player would do that.

See, what you demand is that the following all be exempt from any accountability whatsoever. They are above reproach.

"New"

"England"

"Patriots"

"Boston"

and

"Massachusetts"

Isn't that right, Down?

They're not above reproach...apparently you've missed all the "reproaching" Hernandez has been receiving. Or all the second guessing and criticism the Pats are getting for extending Hernandez last year in spite of what seems like warning sign after warning sign...

I just don't have a problem with a guy distancing himself from a scandal, when he was asked the question...

Get the fuck down off that soapbox bro...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming a year ago everyone would roll their eyes and tell him to STFU. Now it's disgusting self-righteous indignation and his belief that anyone actually gives a fuck who an ex-player chose to "embrace" or not. :rollseyes:

uh uh

step off the soapbox, moses

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!!!

HE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ACCESSORY TO MURDER FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING TO STOP IT!!!!

GRRRR BOSTON!!! HATE, ANGER!!! STUPIDITY!!!!

It's all about Boston, Down. Just keep saying that to yourself and all the murders and circus surrounding your beloved New England Patriots will all just magically disappear. "Boston hate" explains it ALL away like it never happened.

Seriously, I don't blame you and everyone in Boston for being embarrassed. You should be.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.2IP
6H
7ER
2BB
0K's

lmao

:laugh3:

That secobd inning killed us. The bluejays bullpen tho is really lights out. Better get a lead on the early cus if you dont. More long winning streaks ahead

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soapbox? :laugh3: Coming from New England Patriots fans? :laugh3: Man, I have HEARD IT ALL! :laugh3:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about Boston, Down. Just keep saying that to yourself and all the murders and circus surrounding your beloved New England Patriots will all just magically disappear. "Boston hate" explains it ALL away like it never happened.

Seriously, I don't blame you and everyone in Boston for being embarrassed. You should be.

dude...any time a boston topic is being discussed...you have the most unabashed anti-boston position on it...regardless of silly things like "objectivity" and "rational thoughts"

and now it's "all the murders" as if there have been 10,000 murders linked to boston athletes...it's not one troubled guy throwing his life down the drain...it's an epidemic!!!! CALL THAT NATIONAL GUARD...THE PATRIOTS PLAYERS ARE COMING...THE PATRIOTS PLAYERS ARE COMING!!! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red would be so proud right now.

ku-xlarge.jpg

ummm

who is that?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I never talk about other players.... But when I do, it's Hernandez"

It's like saying no offense, then insulting someone.

I wonder how many hundreds of statements Matt Jesus Christ Light made during his time with the team? Bullshit about loyalty to the organization and his teammates. Hundreds of times I bet. 12 minutes after one of them is arrested? "Umm, yes? Hello? Is this ESPN? Yes, I'd just like to make a statement. I mean I never, ever actually embraced Aaron Hernandez. In fact, I was outraged the whole time."

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? That guys a dallas maverick.

Nice to know you didn't pay attention to the draft, yet feel compelled to discuss it...and SHOCKED!!! You're again running with the anti-boston at all costs angle...

i had to run out to the store and when i got back i saw that

hammer, the celtics got a 7 foot canadian
a white dude

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no...

If Andy Dalton gets arrested for murder tomorrow, you're not going to see an innocence rally outside the courthouse here.

Wouldn't happen.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why the hell should I be embarrassed about it?

is somethign wrong with your medulla oblongata?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of all this? A titans fan...as in, a PacMan Jones and Steve McNair fan...on a soapbox about player conduct...

Can't make up stupid like this...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...any time a boston topic is being discussed...you have the most unabashed anti-boston position on it...regardless of silly things like "objectivity" and "rational thoughts"

and now it's "all the murders" as if there have been 10,000 murders linked to boston athletes...it's not one troubled guy throwing his life down the drain...it's an epidemic!!!! CALL THAT NATIONAL GUARD...THE PATRIOTS PLAYERS ARE COMING...THE PATRIOTS PLAYERS ARE COMING!!! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!

Oh, okay. It's as simple as that? The New England Patriots knew nothing about Hernandez' personal life. Laughable.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had to run out to the store and when i got back i saw that

hammer, the celtics got a 7 foot canadian
a white dude

No tatoos either...so...you should love him...

Looks like a 7 foot Lincecum...here's to hoping he smokes weed too...

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no...

If Andy Dalton gets arrested for murder tomorrow, you're not going to see an innocence rally outside the courthouse here.

Wouldn't happen.

and our shit doesnt stink

uh huh

cincinatti is special

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
53 men on a roster x 32 teams = 1696 players

28 arrested since the superbowl

thats like what, 1-2%?

1.65%

Crime rates will always look small if you look at it that way...

2 arrests in the "thug" NBA in the last 6 months

13 man Roster x 30 Right? 390 Players

0.50% Which puts NFL crime rate 3X higher than NBA in this 6 month span..

NBA had 5 arrests for the entire year of 2012..