• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox jerk wang-maintain AL east dominance:C's trade Pierce, KG, and Terry

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Danny Ainge doesn't tell that Aborigine fucker to cut that nasty-ass hair of his, I'm going to lose all respect for your organization.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, ESPN is trying to beat back the idea that the NFL isn't full of losers by comparing the arrest rate of NFL players to the rate of arrests nationwide.

Hilarious.

The question is about a particular industry and the culture that is within it and feeds it. Like I said the other day, if your local power company had 28 arrests within a 6 month span, what would your opinion of that company and its culture be?

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING to defend the shield eh ESPN?

That network sucks cock.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"better than upton"

girl_with_the_gun_by_lillyleemodel-d4e51s6.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying the Pats covered up anything with this guy

Maybe it was Urban Meyer more than anyone

But the more you hear, the more you realize this guy was a hard core gangster committing serious crimes like you and I go grab breakfast

Someone has been pushing some shut under the rug

Starting to hear leaks of issues in the locker room with him. A total loner on the team, never hung out with any team mates...truly living a double life and apparently had a lot of people fooled, including BB, Kraft and meyer, that he had put his past behind him...

Hindsight is always 20/20, but hearing all this stuff now, the extension they have him last year is really baffling..seems the warning signs were there...

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat on McLemore: Shooting efficiency was off the charts for a freshman, hitting 50% FG, 42% 3p and 87% from the line (totaling 179, he was a point away from being in the 180 club) More efficient shooting than Steph Curry was in his freshman season at Davidson

Can't wait to watch this kid and Tyreke Evans.. Still only win 30 games though

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brocktagon, you gotta keep the pics SFW in here. We have an NSFW forum for those pics. We have to abide by Google's advertising TOS and they've reviewed us twice already. Third time is a death sentence.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Patriots can clean up their organization .... they are giving the city of Boston a bad name.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat on McLemore: Shooting efficiency was off the charts for a freshman, hitting 50% FG, 42% 3p and 87% from the line (totaling 179, he was a point away from being in the 180 club) More efficient shooting than Steph Curry was in his freshman season at Davidson

Can't wait to watch this kid and Tyreke Evans.. Still only win 30 games though

Was reading about McLemore and the extreme poverty he came from. I really hope he can keep it together because it will be a great story if so.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing...

Anybody who wants to irrationally hate on Notre Dame for whatever reason, remember that they just recently threw their starting QB out of school...

For cheating on an exam.

They're the last big time football program anywhere that does things right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading about McLemore and the extreme poverty he came from. I really hope he can keep it together because it will be a great story if so.

The only problem I see with taking him is he is apparently a bit of a head case, which means him and Cousins will be trouble.

Cousins is probably the most talented young big man in the league, but is a douche and already has a rep with refs and league in general

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, ESPN is trying to beat back the idea that the NFL isn't full of losers by comparing the arrest rate of NFL players to the rate of arrests nationwide.

Hilarious.

The question is about a particular industry and the culture that is within it and feeds it. Like I said the other day, if your local power company had 28 arrests within a 6 month span, what would your opinion of that company and its culture be?

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING to defend the shield eh ESPN?

That network sucks cock.

53 men on a roster x 32 teams = 1696 players

28 arrested since the superbowl

thats like what, 1-2%?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to hear leaks of issues in the locker room with him. A total loner on the team, never hung out with any team mates...truly living a double life and apparently had a lot of people fooled, including BB, Kraft and meyer, that he had put his past behind him...

Hindsight is always 20/20, but hearing all this stuff now, the extension they have him last year is really baffling..seems the warning signs were there...

Love what Matt Light said

So many rumors now, but I did also hear that Krafts late wife took a sympathetic liking to him because he seemed troubled, and may have been tied to that extension

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Patriots can clean up their organization .... they are giving the city of Boston a bad name.

Yes, I hear that Robert Kraft has just released another statement in that regard.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- Foxboro, Mass. - I would just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the New England Patriots, Matt Light and Robert Kraft are extremely proud of ourselves for doing the right thing the other day. In case anyone doesn't see this release, we will be re-releasing the release later today and tomorrow morning. Once again, congratulations to us for doing the right thing.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brocktagon, you gotta keep the pics SFW in here. We have an NSFW forum for those pics. We have to abide by Google's advertising TOS and they've reviewed us twice already. Third time is a death sentence.

hes new here

brock, no nudes or asses n shit

one of the very few rules here

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago has no room to judge anyone.

They pleaded to the U.S. Government for the deployment of National Guard troops to city of Chicago because it was too violent.

That's some crazy shit right there

Yep...one of the biggest shit holes in the country...the city is run by gangs...and has historically been about the most corrupt city in the country.

It also happens to prove beyond doubt that gun laws don't do a fucking thing to stop gun violence...but rational people already know this...

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i have no idea what this means so i will just refrain from pictures of beautiful women and i'll stick with ugly basketball players ; )

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love what Matt Light said

So many rumors now, but I did also hear that Krafts late wife took a sympathetic liking to him because he seemed troubled, and may have been tied to that extension

Krafts late wife? lol, i dont think kraft remembers her much anymore
148209639.jpg