• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox jerk wang-maintain AL east dominance:C's trade Pierce, KG, and Terry

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO

remember earlier i posted that thing from my boss about the dress code next week with the picture from reno 911?

my CEO's reply

Good afternoon, due to the short week next week and the fact that we do not have any customer visits scheduled, please feel free to wear “casual attire” that falls within the guidelines set forth in the dress code. Dan, please no cut-off jean shorts until you're in the privacy of your home, preferably away from windows.

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bill[/FONT]

:laugh3:

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird, some parts of the day, my urine is dark yellow, some parts of the day, it looks very light yellow and then it looks like faucet water. Cant figure it out.

If its real dark .... you may have a problem, cuz it might be blood

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure know a lot about urine Fizzle

Had your share of golden showers?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its real dark .... you may have a problem, cuz it might be blood

Nah, I'm healthy. Its usually when I wake up in the morning when its the darkest. Its probably because I didnt drink enough water before I went to bed. By dinner, shits clear as fuck. Its been the same cycle for like 30 years.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mns2suBm261r5zq6ao1_500.gif

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure know a lot about urine Fizzle

Had your share of golden showers?

A girl lit me up in college one time.
She said it was revenge for a one night stand I had with one of her friends

Closest I ever came to dropping a female

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A girl lit me up in college one time.
She said it was revenge for a one night stand I had with one of her friends

Closest I ever came to dropping a female

"LIT YOU UP?"

she pissed on you?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots Inviting Fans To Trade In Aaron Hernandez Jerseys In Exchange For New Jersey « CBS Boston

Hernandez Jerseys In Exchange For New Jersey

June 28, 2013 3:37 PM

View Comments
138324501.jpg
Aaron Hernandez (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)

BOSTON (CBS) — New England fans who spent $100 or more to buy an Aaron Hernandez jersey in recent years were no doubt disappointed to see the developments of the past couple of weeks, but the Patriots announced Friday that they’re willing to help out.
The Patriots ProShop is offering a free jersey exchange to any fans looking to dispose of their No. 81 Hernandez jerseys, so long as they were purchased at the ProShop or at PatriotsProShop.com.
The exchange will be available the weekend of July 6 and July 7 and is good for a product of “comparable value.”
“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” Patriots spokesperson Stacey James said in the announcement. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”
Hernandez switched to jersey No. 81 from No. 85 prior to the 2011 season, so the No. 81 distinction in the announcement would seem to indicate the deal is only good on somewhat recently purchased jerseys.
Hernandez, 23, was charged with murder this week and remains under investigation for an unsolved double murder in Boston last July.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots Inviting Fans To Trade In Aaron Hernandez Jerseys In Exchange For New Jersey « CBS Boston

Hernandez Jerseys In Exchange For New Jersey

June 28, 2013 3:37 PM

View Comments
138324501.jpg
Aaron Hernandez (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)

BOSTON (CBS) — New England fans who spent $100 or more to buy an Aaron Hernandez jersey in recent years were no doubt disappointed to see the developments of the past couple of weeks, but the Patriots announced Friday that they’re willing to help out.
The Patriots ProShop is offering a free jersey exchange to any fans looking to dispose of their No. 81 Hernandez jerseys, so long as they were purchased at the ProShop or at PatriotsProShop.com.
The exchange will be available the weekend of July 6 and July 7 and is good for a product of “comparable value.”
“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” Patriots spokesperson Stacey James said in the announcement. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”
Hernandez switched to jersey No. 81 from No. 85 prior to the 2011 season, so the No. 81 distinction in the announcement would seem to indicate the deal is only good on somewhat recently purchased jerseys.
Hernandez, 23, was charged with murder this week and remains under investigation for an unsolved double murder in Boston last July.

that shit hole of a state is worth less than a hernandez jersey

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"LIT YOU UP?"

she pissed on you?

yep ... in front of about 150 people too, and some of my frat brother I keep in touch with still tease me about it to this day.

She stripped down to her underwear .... and was giving me a lap dance during a party.

She pulled her drawers to the side and pissed all over me, then siad "Thats for Ashley." (might be the wrong name, I can't remember).

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep ... in front of about 150 people too, and some of my frat brother I keep in touch with still tease me about it to this day.

She stripped down to her underwear .... and was giving me a lap dance during a party.

She pulled her drawers to the side and pissed all over me, then siad "Thats for Ashley." (might be the wrong name, I can't remember).

was she at least hot enough where it didn't haunt you in your dreams? i mean, if she had an ugly snatch that would really bother me. but if i got peed on by hot puzzy, i can't say i'd be 100% mad....