• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox draft Carson Fulmer

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd straight yr they draft the best college pitcher

the pitching rotation could be scary in the near future. they really need to start finding some guys that can hit the baseball. maggs was the last home grown talent to be an all star in a sox uniform. that is flat out sad.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:cool2:

Hope we draft a catcher worth a damn somewhere in the crap shoot. :suds:

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the other team can't win if they can't score, so reloading pitching is the first priority in building a dynasty in my opinion. Also finding guys who get on base!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd straight yr they draft the best college pitcher

the pitching rotation could be scary in the near future. they really need to start finding some guys that can hit the baseball. maggs was the last home grown talent to be an all star in a sox uniform. that is flat out sad.

Uh… Abreu?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wasnt drafted by the sox

I fail to see how this is relevant.

He couldn't enter the draft in Cuba. He defected from Cuba and was granted MLB free agency. That was when he became eligible to play major league baseball.

He is certainly not the product of another organization. The White Sox did not draft him, but they made what is pretty much the same commitment to him at the earliest possible opportunity.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to see how this is relevant.

He couldn't enter the draft in Cuba. He defected from Cuba and was granted MLB free agency. That was when he became eligible to play major league baseball.

He is certainly not the product of another organization. The White Sox did not draft him, but they made what is pretty much the same commitment to him at the earliest possible opportunity.

im saying it is pathetic that sox haven't had a "home grown" talent position player be on an all star team since maggs. they signed a player in the prime of his career. abreu was an amazing signing and deal but it is still crazy that they cant draft position players. they are not growing any talent. it might have a lot to do with the continued problems with fundamentals on this team

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im saying it is pathetic that sox haven't had a "home grown" talent position player be on an all star team since maggs. they signed a player in the prime of his career. abreu was an amazing signing and deal but it is still crazy that they cant draft position players. they are not growing any talent. it might have a lot to do with the continued problems with fundamentals on this team

Fair enough. I can't disagree with that.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the other team can't win if they can't score, so reloading pitching is the first priority in building a dynasty in my opinion. Also finding guys who get on base!!!
Well, gee ... thanks for that profound insight, Cards fan.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of pundits are saying this guy projects as a relief pitcher. not that I take their word as gospel but he does have a funky delivery that will need to be address if he is going to pitch a bunch of innings for us...potentially.