• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Southern Miss. Week

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State who lost to BYU is destroying Virginia who took "playoff contender" Notre Dame to the wire.

I'm very interested to see what Miami does the rest of the season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State who lost to BYU is destroying Virginia who took "playoff contender" Notre Dame to the wire.

I'm very interested to see what Miami does the rest of the season.

Miami is gonna destroy.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see us win these next three games and suddenly people are gonna change their minds.

And these fuckers who have been on facebook going off on Riley.....I'm not gonna give them anything. They're gonna have to earn my trust back. Dumbasses who don't get a coaching change. Shut the fuck up already, mayn!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see us win these next three games and suddenly people are gonna change their minds.

And these fuckers who have been on facebook going off on Riley.....I'm not gonna give them anything. They're gonna have to earn my trust back. Dumbasses who don't get a coaching change. Shut the fuck up already, mayn!

TELL 'EM J. TELL 'EM.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to do is watch 3 seconds of PO'B highlights to know we have the right coaching staff.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is gonna destroy.
Miami will win the ACC and BYU will lose a close one to Michigan after a consecutivne run at Nebraska, Boise State and UCLA and the haters will say see Michigan got Harbaugh and beat them in his first year.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said the day after the Miami loss........I haven't felt this good about Nebraska Football in a long time.

When Suh was here I thought we had a chance, I will say. But I literally believe we can beat anyone with this current team/staff.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will win the ACC and BYU will lose a close one to Michigan after a consecutivne run at Nebraska, Boise State and UCLA and the haters will say see Michigan got Harbaugh and beat them in his first year.

Well, BYU dropped the one in the final seconds to UCLA. But BYU is gonna finish at worst with a couple losses.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to do is watch 3 seconds of PO'B highlights to know we have the right coaching staff.

His new ones this season or last years hudl highlights?

Keep hearing he's absolutely tearing it up this year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, BYU dropped the one in the final seconds to UCLA. But BYU is gonna finish at worst with a couple losses.

Oh no man :L damnit.

I didn't know about that game. I had a busy ass week.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it sucked.

But they played right with a top 10 team on the road.

Yeah like I said I didn't know the outcome of that one. Like Todd Monken said, I don't know if anyone really played a tougher opening slate, especially for a brand new coaching staff.

Like you can single out games and say "well Wiscy played Bama" or "Oregon played MSU", but the overall quality of our OOC is right up there.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I still believe this team can do some things. Winning the west can still happen and then all we need is our own Hail Mary moments to take care of MSU or OSU.

Fuck anyone who doesn't think we don't have a squad. We do. Just need the ball to roll our way a bit.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised to see them lose tomorrow (BYU). They have to be drained. But they are a damned good team and Miami has had top 15 recruiting classes the last 3 years and a sophomore quarterback who is in the Heisman discussions..

We can't beat all teams today but you have to remember every game we have played so far doesn't mean shit. All that matters is conference play. If we win our division we got to Indianapolis. And as depleted as we are Riley is working with these guys and we have leadership. Tommy Armstrong is the first quarterback we have had in years. He may make some (and some is maybe 4 or 5 out of 35-40) decisions but his intangibles are off the charts. He is going to take this team to Indianapolis and where we go front here is dependent on just how well Riley develops our youngsters.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even has more rushing yards than 'dual thread' (more like dual dud) Terry Wilson

He will be a great clipboard holder at UO just like he would have here.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husker in SEC... I will be SHOCKED if we lose to this squad. We should handle them.