• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Southern Miss. Week

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Alford still play for them? I remember he turned his nose up to us in favor of playing for them

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing to do with recruiting, but yes, oh yes, oh yes. I will take two.

Although, Westerkamp did an admirable job as punt returner. Hopefully, Westerkamp realizes his future lies in him doing pass routes and keeping his hands pure gold and not as a punt returner. Westerkamp is going to make bank on his receiving skills.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, first offensive snap for us. It's a run to the right and Kondolo literally runs in a circle around Gates and the Miami player he's blocking, touching no one while his guy makes the play. Not a good start. There's another play early on that Lewis gets swatted aside like a fly by a DE.

Yea, our OL has a ton of work to do. How in the hell Tommy made all those plays he did late in the game is beyond me. I am starting to think our best option is to just get Tommy out of the pocket though and let him create from there.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, our OL has a ton of work to do. How in the hell Tommy made all those plays he did late in the game is beyond me. I am starting to think our best option is to just get Tommy out of the pocket though and let him create from there.

When I think about it, the first thing that strikes me is Miami's 2 DB's were ejected from the game.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is lewis still on the Husker roster ??

Yes. And still a team captain.

Riley gave him a talking to, a hug, and a binky.

Should be ok for the time being.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think about it, the first thing that strikes me is Miami's 2 DB's were ejected from the game.

He still put all of those passes on the money even after he was flushed out of the pocket on every single one of those plays.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one got ejected after we were already driving the ball on the first TD drive of the comeback. The second one didn't get ejected until near the end of the last drive. The only pass completed without either of their DBs was the touchdown (excluding the 2 pt conversion).

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
#RealMenGoFor2

There would have been no overtime if the second one wasn't converted. Riley did the right thing there. I wished they would have taken less risk though in overtime because they already did an awesome job getting there, why go for the whole ball of wax when there's other plays to reach their objective of scoring, and very possibly winning the damn game. I'm not blaming TA though for the loss because he was the main reason why we had a chance at the end there.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I truly want to be positive about this whole thing. I believe Miami and BYU are better than a lot of people think they are. That's all I have to say, for now.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would have been no overtime if the second one wasn't converted. Riley did the right thing there. I wished they would have taken less risk though in overtime because they already did an awesome job getting there, why go for the whole ball of wax when there's other plays to reach their objective of scoring, and very possibly winning the damn game. I'm not blaming TA though for the loss because he was the main reason why we had a chance at the end there.
completely agree with that. a run there with all the passing to get caught up would have been a good call just to get everyone settled in. I had read that MR said that wasn't the way the play was supposed to go anyway, it was playaction and primary options were on the other side of the field, Tommy bailed and saw the open guy, just under threw him which allowed the DB to make a play on the ball.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line has moved a little on some boards. One it moved to -21.5 for Neb

under/over line 64

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly want to be positive about this whole thing. I believe Miami and BYU are better than a lot of people think they are. That's all I have to say, for now.
So we should focus on the season one loss at a time?? :noidea:

Why are some positions so friggin thin for thee Huskers? Is it because of BLO? :scratch:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Alford still play for them? I remember he turned his nose up to us in favor of playing for them
Never mine, he's playing 3A now, after transferring to ole miss fb last year, on a farm team for the Toronto Bluejays