• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

South Carolina is Nation's Dark Horse Candidate for National Champion

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guy called in this morning to the Bill King show saying how all South Carolina fans expect a National Championship every year.

I just about choked. Bill King was very kind when he told the guy that he didn't really think that SC winning anything more than the SEC West was very likely.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guy called in this morning to the Bill King show saying how all South Carolina fans expect a National Championship every year.

I just about choked. Bill King was very kind when he told the guy that he didn't really think that SC winning anything more than the SEC West was very likely.

USC fans expect to lose a minimum of 4 games every year. Obviously this caller is a retard.
And the host is too if he really said "West."
The only person I've heard mention us for a NC is the guy from the NY Times this week.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC fans expect to lose a minimum of 4 games every year. Obviously this caller is a retard.
And the host is too if he really said "West."
The only person I've heard mention us for a NC is the guy from the NY Times this week.

Doh meant East.... of course.

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Many are picking them to win East. Most are picking Bama to win west. We destroyed Bama last year with a less-experienced team. SEC winner goes to NC game. NC game always goes to SEC. DO the math.

If y= SC and x= Bama and /=SEC championship game then...

y/x=y and y=NC

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many are picking them to win East. Most are picking Bama to win west. We destroyed Bama last year with a less-experienced team. SEC winner goes to NC game. NC game always goes to SEC. DO the math.

If y= SC and x= Bama and /=SEC championship game then...

y/x=y and y=NC

I think you need to check your math in the team record prediction thread.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina has all the talent to get there. I just hope my Tide has the opportunity to get some pay back in the SEC Championship Game.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC has to get by kentucky, something about those boys in blue makes the chickens lay egss on the spot.