• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Source: Rams will fire Spagnuolo and GM Billy Devaney

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Jeff Fisher might be coming to St. Louis. I'd really be torn on that one. I really like Fisher but don't want him in our division....

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really hoping San Diego will swoop in and snag Fisher....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rumor is Jeff Fisher might be coming to St. Louis. I'd really be torn on that one. I really like Fisher but don't want him in our division....

I like Fisher as well ever since he was a Corner back at USC. He was the "other guy" in that great defensive backfield at SC which included perrennial All Pros Ronnie Lott, Dennis Smith and Joey Browner. He was the token white boy but man could he hit people.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on radio here in cincy fisher was seen leaving bucs hotel don't know the source tho

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on radio here in cincy fisher was seen leaving bucs hotel don't know the source tho

I heard that too but his kid plays for Auburn who was in the Chick Fil A bowl last night in ATL. Could be something, but it could also be a pure coincidence.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

His son played a football game in the area and reportedly it was a hotel that Fisher is familiar with and stays at routinely when he is in the area. The fact that it just happened to be the same hotel is REPORTEDLY just a coincidence. Whether one chooses to believe all that is another story, however.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Glazer mentioned it on FOX this AM but Fischer INSISTED he was not there on business and that he had booked the hotel months ago.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fisher as well ever since he was a Corner back at USC. He was the "other guy" in that great defensive backfield at SC which included perrennial All Pros Ronnie Lott, Dennis Smith and Joey Browner. He was the token white boy but man could he hit people.

I sat next to him on a Southwest flight from Nashville to Baltimore the spring after they lost the super bowl. Really nice guy, signed every autograph that was requested of him. In fact, we had a group of school kids on the flight going to DC and they mobbed him. He was super cool about the whole situation. When we got to Baltimore we walked to the rental car garage and he got into a Toyota Camry and drove off like a normal Joe. No limo for him. I was really surprised.....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I sat next to him on a Southwest flight from Nashville to Baltimore the spring after they lost the super bowl. Really nice guy, signed every autograph that was requested of him. In fact, we had a group of school kids on the flight going to DC and they mobbed him. He was super cool about the whole situation. When we got to Baltimore we walked to the rental car garage and he got into a Toyota Camry and drove off like a normal Joe. No limo for him. I was really surprised.....

Nice to hear. I also like the way he handled the Vince Young situation. A no nonsense coach.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Howard Balzer:

I'm told by Rams source nothing yet has been decided. 8 minutes ago

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I heard about Fisher is he wants a solid #1 QB in place wherever he goes....so if he's not sold on Bradford, maybe that will keep him out of our division.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I heard about Fisher is he wants a solid #1 QB in place wherever he goes....so if he's not sold on Bradford, maybe that will keep him out of our division.

That probably puts the Chargers high on his wishlist.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Cool story, '71!...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher doesn't really scare me as a HC at this point.