• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they are working behind the scenes on getting everyone reinstated...

Because you know their best work for the people of the board is behind the scenes.

Im sure they are going to bat for all...:pound:

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe ask why one mod kept saying it was another mod too... teehee:pound:
It is drama, but damn, it would end in a minute with answers.
That's what I was trying to tell AR the night he showed up over here. Just give the facts, and this will all be over. I still don't know why I was banned except in support of a DrBuck thread.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, he was talking out his ass about the BP5 to slap back at some tuff questions being asked.

Then, when we took it and ran with it as a fun thing, he sort of joined in.

Diego, Signal, Toad, RTR and I decided off line to use it for fun.
Nothing to do with this post, but I tip my hat to you young lady, for not taking any crap and calling people out on their B.S.. In the rivals thread "this board isn't the same" once again well done.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey girl! Good to see you!

I finally made it over here, feels like my new home.

never had a chance to ask you, did your cat survive the hurricane

Nothing to do with this post, but I tip my hat to you young lady, for not taking any crap and calling people out on their B.S.. In the rivals thread "this board isn't the same" once again well done.
so happy to see you and the original sn

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was trying to tell AR the night he showed up over here. Just give the facts, and this will all be over. I still don't know why I was banned except in support of a DrBuck thread.

Just ask him again right now.

There's more guest in here than members. You know he keeps this tab up 24/7 scared to death he's going to miss something or catch someone talking shit...

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ask him again right now.

There's more guest in here than members. You know he keeps this tab up 24/7 scared to death he's going to miss something or catch someone talking shit...

I mentioned this day 1, I think there was an agenda to ban Bama posters. I never went to the site, or really fussed at anyone. I can understand a timeout, but a permanent boat ride?

But I'm glad I'm over here now. I would not go back anyway. Especially, after reading the SO "Boards not the same" thread. I just want someone over on Rivals to grow a pair and spill the beans. It's not that hard to be honest.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BlushingMediocreBubblefish-max-1mb.gif
I wish. We can only afford a few horses and a cow to pull our wagon

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this day 1, I think there was an agenda to ban Bama posters. I never went to the site, or really fussed at anyone. I can understand a timeout, but a permanent boat ride?

But I'm glad I'm over here now. I would not go back anyway. Especially, after reading the SO "Boards not the same" thread. I just want someone over on Rivals to grow a pair and spill the beans. It's not that hard to be honest.

Oh yea for sure...

But look at who you are wanting to come clean... A couple ain't shit MF'ers..

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what AR meant by "he could own his part, but never showed it". Interesting comment, to me...
I saw that post by AR as well. WTF was my first response. I'm not banned but if they lifted all bands, I wouldn't go back. Maybe I was just nieve, or just didn't give a damn. Something is just aims over there.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy I can’t post there but I’d like to help with this any way I can. I find it very telling that when one of our own is in a bad way those who want to help can’t and those who can choose not to. Huge character division and they’re bagging on us??? Wow
If I could, I would. With me not working right now and my medical bills, money is super tight until the first of the year. It sounds like he is in a bad way for sure. I do remember him in my prayers.