• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tigity

And it's already been shot down here anyway

You good peeps

Like I said earlier I wasn't aware it was an avatar on the board. And given we've now totally switched boards with a bunch of people who have no idea who I am the mere fact I'm willing to live up to this should at least warrant a little leniency.
Well my 2 cents are the same one from last year would suffice. Why should you suffer any more than 802. I think he only won 1 game last year.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we were executed for "POP... Pissing off the Police", in this case the top dog admin.
I still think they were just adding some new areas to the TCU board and someone happened upon it and sent it up the chain. No more No less. The higher ups could give about zero shits about soundoff and do not give a damn how much history a poster has etc etc etc... Just a fucked situation.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my 2 cents are the same one from last year would suffice. Why should you suffer any more than 802. I think he only won 1 game last year.

Really since we can edit our titles that opens up an option as well.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tigity

And it's already been shot down here anyway

You good peeps

Like I said earlier I wasn't aware it was an avatar on the board. And given we've now totally switched boards with a bunch of people who have no idea who I am the mere fact I'm willing to live up to this should at least warrant a little leniency.

haha...which makes me a bad peep.

It is a rather disturbing picture....and the laughs I've had reading the discomfort here has been worth it.

I can't find the previous award...but I'll work something up. It is meant to be embarrassing...not like cute puppy balls or something. A deterrent to bad play as I'm just trying to look out for you.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a rather disturbing picture....and the laughs I've had reading the discomfort here has been worth it.

I can't find the previous award...but I'll work something up. It is meant to be embarrassing...not like cute puppy balls or something. A deterrent to bad play as I'm just trying to look out for you.
i dunno, dog balls are rather unpleasant
VanWilderDogBalls.gif

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say you were bad peeps. Just saying it's a little bit different having to explain to a whole new set of people why I have some jacked up avatar as opposed to people I've been posting with for five years.

Not exactly the same punishment.

The team sucks balls and I swear I got beat out for every single waiver in the first six weeks but that shit happens. My one league I'm killing it in will make me a net winner on the year if it holds.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you were bad peeps. Just saying it's a little bit different having to explain to a whole new set of people why I have some jacked up avatar as opposed to people I've been posting with for five years.

Not exactly the same punishment.

The team sucks balls and I swear I got beat out for every single waiver in the first six weeks but that shit happens. My one league I'm killing it in will make me a net winner on the year if it holds.
It's all meant to be in fun. No mean intended and no mean will be forthcoming. Just have fun with it...if you must explain why you are sporting balls...use it as an introduction.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all meant to be in fun. No mean intended and no mean will be forthcoming. Just have fun with it...if you must explain why you are sporting balls...use it as an introduction.

Skirt with ball fro and my name is a little strong

I def wasn't picturing that when we talked about a sack

But like I said you all come up with whatever

Surfahgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newbies galore.