• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sound guys gets decked

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe someone can help me post up a link or?

during Vikes/cards game yesterday some sound guys runs out in front of the team as they are charging out of the tunnel and gets decked, was good for laugh!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe someone can help me post up a link or?

during Vikes/cards game yesterday some sound guys runs out in front of the team as they are charging out of the tunnel and gets decked, was good for laugh!

It's the FOX sound guy. Walks right into the path of one the biggest dudes on the field of course. He couldn't have got lucky and been run over by the kicker.

lvsoundguy22s.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"MIKE!!! MIKE GET IN HERE!!!"
"What?"
"Did you tell Bernie it was safe to cross to the other side of the field AND RUN IN FRONT OF THE VIKINGS ENTRANCE AS THEY WERE EXITING!? You KNOW he can't HEAR anything with those things on, RIGHT!?"
"Well... I mean it was just a pra-"
"GOD DAMMIT MIKE, he could've been seriously hurt!"
"Well NOBODY DID SHIT last week when Bernie stole my fucking ice cream sandwich I claimed during our meeting out of the FREEZER @ 3PM! I had been SAVING it ALL DAY!"

:stephena:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"MIKE!!! MIKE GET IN HERE!!!"
"What?"
"Did you tell Bernie it was safe to cross to the other side of the field AND RUN IN FRONT OF THE VIKINGS ENTRANCE AS THEY WERE EXITING!? You KNOW he can't HEAR anything with those things on, RIGHT!?"
"Well... I mean it was just a pra-"
"GOD DAMMIT MIKE, he could've been seriously hurt!"
"Well NOBODY DID SHIT last week when Bernie stole my fucking ice cream sandwich I claimed during our meeting out of the FREEZER @ 3PM! I had been SAVING it ALL DAY!"

:stephena:
we all know that Mike has diabetes and his wife asked Bernie to make sure that he doesn't sneak any junk food at work

Why else wouldn't he just eat it at the meeting

Fucking Mike

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only funny if the dude voted for Hillary.