• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry for not being here

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the game on the game day thread I was participating in.

I have a wicked bad temper and after that loss I wanted to kill something, so I figured I better take a few staeps back before I say or do something more stupid than normal.

We are officially out of the playoffs now. No way we beat Baltimore even if they by chance have guys resting by then, so 9-7 looks like our destiny if we beat St. Louis and Arizona like we are expected to.

I would normally be ready for a tank to end the season so we get better draft picks, BUT...with a rookie QB I think it is important to go out with a winning record if at all possible to give him something to build off and maintain his confidence level even if we are going to miss the playoffs.

At least Oakland is falling apart again, so we can at least look forward to a better pick there maybe. Packers rammed it straight up their bungholes.

Tebow is Gods second son I think. Tebow very well may be Jesus's modern day brother. I can't even begin to explain how the freaking Broncos are winning. I am going to give credit to Von Miller, cause he is stupid good.

Here is to at least 9-7 for the Bengals, the Raiders tanking and building a little confidence in these young players by finishing the rest of the season strong. 9-7 is much better than I thought they would ever do this year, so it is definitely encouraging. Now if only Marvin wouldn't be such a moron, and be a little more like the Packers, where they just step on the gas and never let up. Here we go, we are going to ram it down your throat for 55 minutes and then we might lay up, MAYBE.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we win the last 3. We need the Jets to lose.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically, we need the Jets to lose to Miami, or lose 2......our chances are not very good....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's pretty smart Crash, I got my self ejected from a group for saying the Bengals need to fire Marvin Lewis, and then responding to some of the insults that afforded me.

He really has worn out his welcome though.

anyhow, I think Denver wins the division, not wildcard.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically, we need the Jets to lose to Miami, or lose 2......our chances are not very good....

I actually think the Jets lose their last 3 games after looking at it.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah, but then again you're Kramer......

@PHI - loss
NYG - That's not really a home game and the Giants are the far better team
@MIA - Miami is playing very well

We'll probably lose to the Rams anyway...

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you hadn't noticed, the Jets are playing really well the last three weeks......Philadelphia sucks.....historically the Jets do well in Miami, and the Dolphins play better on the road than at home....NYG is a possible loss, but that doesn't matter if it's the only one.....