• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooo, when the hell are we gonna put up a new banner??!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's probably one in my back yard I could get and put in my pocket if you'd like.

Jam it up your ass for all I care, sure it wouldn't be your first.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension sucks....fuck off twat waffle.

Interesting phrasing, Psych. Never heard the term "twat waffle" before. I thought of googling it, but decided it wouldn't be the best idea to do so at the office.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting phrasing, Psych. Never heard the term "twat waffle" before. I thought of googling it, but decided it wouldn't be the best idea to do so at the office.....

Yea, probably not go to do at the office. :lol:

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, probably not go to do at the office. :lol:

I did figure it out later, though!

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary (thank god I got no pics from that search):

Twatwaffle:
Twatwaffle
Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not adequately describe.; however, to earn the title of twatwaffle, one must also attempt to assert authority/expertise where none is had, or use power/authority when they are offended by things that most people find humorous, and then use that authority to get the "offenders," in trouble and the "offending material" removed.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did figure it out later, though!

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary (thank god I got no pics from that search):

Twatwaffle:
Twatwaffle
Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not adequately describe.; however, to earn the title of twatwaffle, one must also attempt to assert authority/expertise where none is had, or use power/authority when they are offended by things that most people find humorous, and then use that authority to get the "offenders," in trouble and the "offending material" removed.

Damn, the definition describes it better than I thought....I'm impressed.:yes:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So about the banner......

I want to thank
@ATL96Steeler
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Superbelt
@Ewa PGH Fan
@SteelersPride
For the input on who to put on the banner. I took the top picks from everyone.
The guys in the front got the most votes. Greene, Lambert, Big Ben, and AB.
Only player that got only one vote on the banner was Hampton, but as the most underrated and second greatest nose tackle in possibly all football....he deserved a spot.
Art and Dan Rooney.....of coarse they had to be there. None of these guys are here without the Chief and Dan.
The center, not to sound selfish but I was making the banner, I wanted Heinz Field.....lol
@FaCe-LeE-uS made the suggestion of all the Lombardi trophies, of coarse the Steeler helmet and the Hoop logo....
Which was an ideal.....the sides have the most recent had coaches, so we no longer have to see nothing but Tomlin's big head like the old one. I did initial this sum bitch, I'm proud of it and I hope y'all enjoy it too.
Honorable mention goes out to @Ojb81 for being such a cranky bitch to get this done....thanks @Ojb81 :suds:
Thanks to all my Steeler Brethren and @moxie , even if she's pissed at me for not getting her change :D.

Hope y'all enjoy it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to thank
@ATL96Steeler
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Superbelt
@Ewa PGH Fan
@SteelersPride
Only player that got only one vote on the banner was Hampton, but as the most underrated and second greatest nose tackle in possibly all football....he deserved a spot.
Art and Dan Rooney.....of coarse they had to be there. None of these guys are here without the Chief and Dan.
The center, not to sound selfish but I was making the banner, I wanted Heinz Field.....lol
@FaCe-LeE-uS made the suggestion of all the Lombardi trophies, of coarse the Steeler helmet and the Hoop logo....
Which was an ideal.....the sides have the most recent had coaches, so we no longer have to see nothing but Tomlin's big head like the old one. I did initial this sum bitch, I'm proud of it and I hope y'all enjoy it too.
Honorable mention goes out to @Ojb81 for being such a cranky bitch to get this done....thanks @Ojb81 :suds:
Thanks to all my Steeler Brethren and @moxie , even if she's pissed at me for not getting her change :D.

Hope y'all enjoy it.
love it dude, thanks for putting in the time to make it for us

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to thank
@ATL96Steeler
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Superbelt
@Ewa PGH Fan
@SteelersPride

Hope y'all enjoy it.

Well done! Thanks, it's bad ass, much better than before.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to thank
@ATL96Steeler
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Superbelt
@Ewa PGH Fan
@SteelersPride

Hope y'all enjoy it.

well it's about fuckin' time!

seriously though, thanks for your time and efforts, psych :suds:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to thank
@ATL96Steeler
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Superbelt
@Ewa PGH Fan
@SteelersPride

Hope y'all enjoy it.
Glad I could contribute. A huge THANK-YOU to you for doing it!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it's about fuckin' time!

seriously though, thanks for your time and efforts, psych :suds:

I see you got the stalker turd nugget following you.

How cowardly does someone have to be.......
.hey, I'll follow him into another thread and give him bad emojis, cause made me mad---OlympicOscar

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you got the stalker turd nugget following you.

How cowardly does someone have to be.......
.hey, I'll follow him into another thread and give him bad emojis, cause made me mad---OlympicOscar

He's such a worthless sack of shit