• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soon to be Hall of Famer - Eli Manning

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we just going to ignore the fact that we finally have a 2nd NYG's fan on this board??? Or is this Dirt's alt?

Haha!.....Im a little less optimistic than my Alt ID.........Its unfortunate we have to play in the one place against the one team i most wanted to avoid in the NFC playoffs this year......Its always winnable when you have a defense playing on the level the Giants are now, and I would fully expect that they slow down the Packers offense......On the flipside, even an average defense like the PAckers, especially in frigid weather, can slow this Giants offense (Odell).....I do sense Paul Perkins can emerge as one of those postseason heroes no one ever heard of, that seem to come along once every couple of years.....We will see, I sense a 17-13 type game either way

As far as Eli in the HOF, thats pretty much a lock at this point, and Im not the biggest Eli supporter...But 2 rings, and a Top 6 or 7 passer all time, he's a lock

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha!.....Im a little less optimistic than my Alt ID.........Its unfortunate we have to play in the one place against the one team i most wanted to avoid in the NFC playoffs this year......Its always winnable when you have a defense playing on the level the Giants are now, and I would fully expect that they slow down the Packers offense......On the flipside, even an average defense like the PAckers, especially in frigid weather, can slow this Giants offense (Odell).....I do sense Paul Perkins can emerge as one of those postseason heroes no one ever heard of, that seem to come along once every couple of years.....We will see, I sense a 17-13 type game either way

As far as Eli in the HOF, thats pretty much a lock at this point, and Im not the biggest Eli supporter...But 2 rings, and a Top 6 or 7 passer all time, he's a lock

The Hall doesn't need another Joe Nammoth type qb mucking up the place. He's a longshot at best.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hall doesn't need another Joe Nammoth type qb mucking up the place. He's a longshot at best.

Naaah, thats completely in-accurate and thats an opinion that comes at least 90% from the Pats and Cowboy fanbases

He's an absolute lock to get in

Ben, Brees, Rivers, all QB's of his era, will all get in, no chance Eli gets left out with those guys in

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else putting the cart before the horse and getting excited that the giants can give the pats another heart-breaking loss in the SB?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaah, thats completely in-accurate and thats an opinion that comes at least 90% from the Pats and Cowboy fanbases

He's an absolute lock to get in

Ben, Brees, Rivers, all QB's of his era, will all get in, no chance Eli gets left out with those guys in

Eli has only 4 seasons with a Rating of greater than 90 and has 5 at less than 80. He has a career Rating of 83.7 placing him 61st all time. If that's what gets you in, then there is no point in having a Hall of Fame.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else putting the cart before the horse and getting excited that the giants can give the pats another heart-breaking loss in the SB?

that would be fantastic, Im more worried about the path there, than the Pats themselves

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was years ago, and completely different teams. Maybe we can compare the Pats and Packers of the 90's?

The past two SB meetings have no impact should they meet again other than idiotic media story lines.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli has only 4 seasons with a Rating of greater than 90 and has 5 at less than 80. He has a career Rating of 83.7 placing him 61st all time. If that's what gets you in, then there is no point in having a Hall of Fame.

Yeah, 2 Super Bowl MVP's and compiling your way to historic passing numbers, and never missing a game in his entire career, in an era guys miss games with a hangnail, will lock him up

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 2 Super Bowl MVP's and compiling your way to historic passing numbers, and never missing a game in his entire career, in an era guys miss games with a hangnail, will lock him up

Then there is no point in having a Hall.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was years ago, and completely different teams. Maybe we can compare the Pats and Packers of the 90's?

The past two SB meetings have no impact should they meet again other than idiotic media story lines.

A shitty Giants defense beat the Pats last season if not for a dropped fair catch INT by Landon Collins

Id hate to see what this incredible defense would do to them

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shitty Giants defense beat the Pats last season if not for a dropped fair catch INT by Landon Collins

Id hate to see what this incredible defense would do to them

And that has what to do with this seasons squads?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should start a petition to get it closed down

Nah, I'll just go along knowing they will let anyone in if Eli makes it. He's a serviceable QB, with meh stats, and a couple of flashes of greatness. Not HoF worthy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that has what to do with this seasons squads?

Dont get yourself all worked up in fear just yet, the chances of the Giants winning @ Lambeau @ Dallas, maybe @ Seattle, are not very good

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not a longshot. Name another QB that has thrown for nearly 50,000 yards, has 300+ TD's, has 100+ regular season W's & is a 2x SB mvp that's not in the HOF. Like it or not he's got the #'s to get into Canton someday.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'll just go along knowing they will let anyone in if Eli makes it. He's a serviceable QB, with meh stats, and a couple of flashes of greatness. Not HoF worthy.

A "Couple of flashes of greatness" is what all Qb's dream of, but just one flash, and most of them never have it

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get yourself all worked up in fear just yet, the chances of the Giants winning @ Lambeau @ Dallas, maybe @ Seattle, are not very good

Why would I be? I wasn't in the previous ones either. I don't live vicariously through the team like you do, I see it for what it is, Entertainment. Though I would have preferred the Pats win those games I had a great time and slept well those nights.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a longshot. Name another QB that has thrown for nearly 50,000 yards, has 300+ TD's, has 100+ regular season W's & is a 2x SB mvp that's not in the HOF. Like it or not he's got the #'s to get into Canton someday.

Exactly.