• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Somewhere along the way Brian Wilson got lost in his beard

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a sad scene when Wilson was leaning over the brick wall trying to get Larry Baer's attention about getting his WS ring. I heard he wanted a on the field presentation in his Dodgers uniform but the Giants wanted no part of that. He had to understand that. The Giants invited him for opening day to get his ring and he turned them down.

It seems like somewhere along the way The beard took over Wilson's body. He says this is not his plan. What does that mean? Does he think this is God's plan for him? It's not a good look for him and the beard needs to be cut . It would be cool just to have Wilson back no matter where he ends up next year.

I know he feels slighted by the Giants for not giving him the money he wanted for blowing his arm out in 2010. I can understand but man he needs to understand that the game is a business. Wilson is so talented and he has been through a lot in his life losing his dad as a teenager . This is his second Tommy John surgery and he is pitching good again.

He is a strong dude and I hate to see him burn out or make a fool out of himself. I know he is a Dodger and some Giants fans have wrote him off but I remember what he did in 2010 for us and I hate to see him maybe have a meltdown.

It just seems like he is caught up in this beard act and the only way to come back all the way is to just shave it off and become Brian Wilson again.

I hope things work out for him. I hope he comes all the way back no matter what team he ends up with. I hope he drops the beard act. He grew up a Giant and I will always see him as a Giant.