• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sometimes I Ride My Harley When I'm Drunk

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...once around the yard while I'm putting it away for the night. No fucking way do I hit the tar with an alcohol buzz. I haven't had any before riding in quite a while but when I did and if I do it's a strict two beer limit.

8/15/15 I had stopped at my buddy's bar and I had a couple of beers. Dude wanted to buy me a third and I declined as I always do. On the ride home going along at about 40mph a small doe jumped out in front of me. I braked as hard as I could and my front tire just clipped her back leg yanking the handlebars on me. It caused my right foot to slip off the peg and hit the tar so I walked around for a few days like I'd kicked a brick but I didn't go down and I wasn't injured. I think of what might have been if my reaction time was just a tad slower. I definitely would have gone down.

Ride safe kids~

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'd have had that extra beer, the deer would have already been gone.

Just sayin

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One time long ago in high school I drove my motorcycle directly into my garage (not my garage door - the cement part on the sides of the garage) at about 40 mph from about ten feet away and lived to post about it. Took months to repair the thing.