• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone tell me

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that I have been dreaming the last three months, and that I'll wake up just in time to watch the Devil's first game of the season... haha :(

Anyway, I think at this point we can say the playoffs are out of the question, seems like an obvious statement but I still had hope until now. Sure, the team played much better tonight, and Lundqvist always comes up with these games against the Devils, but still. I think I read on TG that they've failed to score more than one goal in 23 games this season. That's downright dreadful.

So, what do you guys think we need to do? We'll end up with a higher pick it would seem though I'm not sure where, cause I feel like the team will start to pick it up in the new year. Clearly offense and defense need a face lift, but what do you think is more pressing? I'm torn because I know the D is terrible now, but we also need a legit center for Kovy, otherwise he's going to under-produce. He may be an elite talent, but he's still a winger and needs a playmaking center to really shine.

What a difference a year makes. From first in the league last year at this time to last.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I always wonder what the people who say the regular season means nothing are thinking. I personally love the regular season, because I enjoy all aspects of the game. Every battle in the corner and every shift. I'm not just into playoff hockey. For those regular season means nothing fans, that are IMO a little spoiled, I think this must almost be surreal, because they always expect nothing but the playoffs and look at nothing else in terms of success.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can now only lose 11 more games. MAX, until were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs