• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some really off the radar FF WR picks

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin, 49ers

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarret Boykin - Aaron Rodgers has said, “he sees great things ahead for this guy and with Jennings and Driver gone and the rest of the guys banged up he is just and injury away from seeing passes thrown from Rodgers. He may still compete for playing time even if no one gets hurt but I like his chances even more knowing Jordy had injury problems this year and last year.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaQuan Williams - This go is not only off the radar but he is in left feild off the radar or should I say PLAYDAR. I have virtually no huge numbers to back this one up other than watching him
last year in preseason. Flacco connected with him at will and there seemed to ba a great chemistry
between them. I think he might have had a problem with learning the system in Baltimore
last year but I feel confident he has gotten up to speed over the last year. If it's not him then look for touch down Tommy Streeter to imerge.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson.............he's so damn good there's like 2 of him so not everybody knows about the 2nd one. Off the radar.

OK so that was a bullshit answer: If Vick can stay healthy Riley Cooper has a shot to come out of nowhere and make an impact. Yes, I know I said this guy pretty well screwed up his shot last year and Avant will get the targets, DJax will get the long TD's but Cooper has a good shot at being the redzone target..........and that D is so bad you know they'll be throwing tons.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll throw Marlon Brown from Baltimore back out here again.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Allen - SD
Rueben Randle - NYG
Austin Pettis - STL
Earl Bennett - CHI
Mohammed Sanu - CIN
Markus Wheaton - PIT

Those are some of my favorite guys that currently aren't getting drafted in most leagues.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana Moss -- very unsexy pick, but will do in a pinch and then some...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Jones Bengals

It's great to support the team... but... don't be one of the delusional homers who think Marvin Jones and Andrew Hawkins are legitimate NFL #2 or #3 wide receivers. (EDIT: Sorry didn't see who wrote this - is this a joke?!? :))

Will Marvin Jones be better than last season??? I HOPE SO.... but... that isn't saying much.

Jones (and Hawkins) lack of separation is a big reason for Andy Dalton taking so many sacks.
Dalton had to wait and wait and wait.... if A.J. Green wasn't open and/or doubled.... because Gresham couldn't be depended upon and BGE IS NOT a quality receiver out of the backfield.... and Hawkins was LISTED at 5'7".

Mohamed Sanu would be a better choice since he is a difficult match up in the red zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders - PIT
Thompkins/Dobson - NE
Randle - NYG
Sanu - CIN
Broyles - DET
LaFell - CAR
Pettis - STL
Roberts - ARI
Patterson - MIN
Jeffery - CHI

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders - PIT
Thompkins/Dobson - NE
Randle - NYG
Sanu - CIN
Broyles - DET
LaFell - CAR
Pettis - STL
Roberts - ARI
Patterson - MIN
Jeffery - CHI

and deandre hopkins texans

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda funny how the definition of "off the radar" or "deep sleepers" can vary so widely. Of the names I saw on here, about half are being drafted in most 12 team leagues I've seen..meaning they are definitely on the radar of more than a few people. But I REALLY like Monkey's list of sleepers, and Sox and Foot have some Coma-type sleepers that might have some good potential..or in the verbiage of this thread..they're so far off the radar, they must be in the Bermuda Triangle. well done guys.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking the same thing, Treff. At this point, Kenbrell Thompkins is wide awake, and the majority of the guys listed on here aren't off the radar at all as they're being drafted or immediately picked up in FA after drafts.

Here's another guy that I wouldn't be surprised to see on some rosters this year, including my own, but have yet to see get drafted or even mentioned - Travis Benjamin from Cleveland.

With their new offense based on vertical passing, I think he's a better option than Greg Little. He's an absolute burner on the outside who is a HR waiting to happen. He also returned 2 kicks for TD this preseason.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted him in the last round of our keeper league last week and you deserve the credit for that. That is one I missed some how but glad you alerted me to him, Keep this up and I may nominate you for approval to be a part of the Mywifehatessundays.com movement one day soon.