• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? It was posted to twitter the same day that I posted it and it isn't film, it's 4 pics
You still must be bored.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a QB's WR's lead the league in drops, the QB shouldn't need them to catch the ball to make him look good? If a running back is hit behind the line of scrimmage more than any other back in the league, he doesn't need decent blocking to make him look better? Our DT play was a joke. if your 2 DT's can't take up the 3 interior blockers, you're gonna have a hard time stopping the run in a 4-3 set
Your general point here is absolutely valid of course but Jaylon was just flat out bad regardless of those around him and if you watch play by play it's not like that was normally the reason for his poor play. Every LB has to fight through blocks and yes, more so when the DTs can be blocked by one OL instead of two, but it's not like that was the reason he was so bad. Good players succeed even when they are blocked and sadly he was no better than those DTs. I think stating that they were the reason he played poorly is just making an excuse for him. There were plenty of missed tackles and poor angles that had nothing to do with the guys in front of him and I think Woods and Collins played better than you are stating. They certainly weren't world beaters but in a defensive scheme that asks them to shoot one gap most plays they aren't going to be clogging the lanes. You can't ask them to do both.

I'll say again we have seen great play from Jaylon and I'm not writing him off, but he needs to be a lot better than he was last year and so does Vander Esch. LVE was horrible (as compared to 2018) at the beginning of the year and as best I can tell he was still healthy at that point. Luckily I think it's safe to expect both will be much better than in 2019

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your general point here is absolutely valid of course but Jaylon was just flat out bad regardless of those around him and if you watch play by play it's not like that was normally the reason for his poor play. Every LB has to fight through blocks and yes, more so when the DTs can be blocked by one OL instead of two, but it's not like that was the reason he was so bad. Good players succeed even when they are blocked and sadly he was no better than those DTs. I think stating that they were the reason he played poorly is just making an excuse for him. There were plenty of missed tackles and poor angles that had nothing to do with the guys in front of him and I think Woods and Collins played better than you are stating. They certainly weren't world beaters but in a defensive scheme that asks them to shoot one gap most plays they aren't going to be clogging the lanes. You can't ask them to do both.

I'll say again we have seen great play from Jaylon and I'm not writing him off, but he needs to be a lot better than he was last year and so does Vander Esch. LVE was horrible (as compared to 2018) at the beginning of the year and as best I can tell he was still healthy at that point. Luckily I think it's safe to expect both will be much better than in 2019
More nonsense from you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are a dipshit. You wear it well.
So you quote a post about Jaylon Smith with a response from you saying that he was a top 3 WR last year and when it's pointed out in a joking way you name call instead of admitting you screwed up or that your reading comprehension is poor and it makes someone else the dip shit? Then you double down on it? You are who you are I guess...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you quote a post about Jaylon Smith with a response from you saying that he was a top 3 WR last year and when it's pointed out in a joking way you name call instead of admitting you screwed up or that your reading comprehension is poor and it makes someone else the dip shit? Then you double down on it? You are who you are I guess...
I was referring to CeeDee Lamb and not Jaylon Smith.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read the thread and what you posted. You may havr been talking about CeeDee, but you post is in line with a Jaylon conversation.
So I made a mistake, those things happen.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I made a mistake, those things happen.
well the funny part is, where you made a mistake. Then called someone else a dipshit for it, & final conclusion was these things happen. LOL

(Not even a "my bad")

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch said he's doing "wonderful" following neck surgery.
Specifically LVS said, "I feel as good now as I ever have, before I even got hurt. I mean, I’m ready to roll. I’ve been training full-go for a couple of months now, so it’s not holding me back whatsoever. I feel, like I said, just as good as I ever have. I’m just excited to play football at this point and get back on the field. Whenever they give us the green light to go, we’ll be ready." The Cowboys' stud LB helped turn around the entire defense as a rookie, but was unavailable during the stretch run of 2019 due to this neck issue. Owner Jerry Jones dubbed Vander Esch as 100 percent in February, although clearly it's more believable to hear it from the player himself. Getting LVS back to full strength would go a long way towards elevating a defense that has more questions than answers at this point.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch said he's doing "wonderful" following neck surgery.
Specifically LVS said, "I feel as good now as I ever have, before I even got hurt. I mean, I’m ready to roll. I’ve been training full-go for a couple of months now, so it’s not holding me back whatsoever. I feel, like I said, just as good as I ever have. I’m just excited to play football at this point and get back on the field. Whenever they give us the green light to go, we’ll be ready." The Cowboys' stud LB helped turn around the entire defense as a rookie, but was unavailable during the stretch run of 2019 due to this neck issue. Owner Jerry Jones dubbed Vander Esch as 100 percent in February, although clearly it's more believable to hear it from the player himself. Getting LVS back to full strength would go a long way towards elevating a defense that has more questions than answers at this point.

Your full of good news today. Now what about Dak?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your full of good news today. Now what about Dak?
tenor.gif