• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So obviously if you followed the tea leaves, there was no chance of Irving coming back under Garrett. I'm not saying I want him back, but Jerry being Jerry, let's assume it and also Gregory who probably will be back in this hypothetical.

DL in passing situations: Tank, McCoy, Irving, Gregory - not too many better in the league
Early downs we still need a NT because McCoy and Irving are more 3 techs although McCoy could play it. Also on early downs Crawford could be opposite Tank.
Run downs: Tank, NT (or McCoy), Irving/McCoy, Crawford.

Also in this scenario Trystan Hill could get all of them water when they are thirsty...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So obviously if you followed the tea leaves, there was no chance of Irving coming back under Garrett. I'm not saying I want him back, but Jerry being Jerry, let's assume it and also Gregory who probably will be back in this hypothetical.

DL in passing situations: Tank, McCoy, Irving, Gregory - not too many better in the league
Early downs we still need a NT because McCoy and Irving are more 3 techs although McCoy could play it. Also on early downs Crawford could be opposite Tank.

Also in this scenario Trystan Hill could get all of them water when they are thirsty...
I still wouldn't mind adding a DL in the 1st 3 rounds, but there is talent in that group for sure. Lots of questions though.
Also saw the Cowboys were kicking the tires on Emmanuel Sanders. That would cover up the loss of Cobb IMO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't mind adding a DL in the 1st 3 rounds, but there is talent in that group for sure. Lots of questions though.
Also saw the Cowboys were kicking the tires on Emmanuel Sanders. That would cover up the loss of Cobb IMO
My issue with Sanders is I think Cobb is better. So to me it becomes how much cheaper is Sanders. If it's just a little I don't know if that is the best use of our FA $'s. If it's a lot cheaper then I like it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue with Sanders is I think Cobb is better. So to me it becomes how much cheaper is Sanders. If it's just a little I don't know if that is the best use of our FA $'s. If it's a lot cheaper then I like it.
yeah I dont want to over pay for a #3 WR (why we didnt fight to keep Cobb)

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thought of Hill with a ladle...

Perfect.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Irving when focused is very disruptive. Dont like him much for past off the field crap. Still sign him to a contract to where he needs to produce to get paid. Irving took over games when he was focused. Need a corner and DE which can be drafted. I like what the Cowboys have done so far. Gregory was pretty good in 2018. He proved that season he could play after a layoff.Mccoy is an upgrade over Collins. Snacks Harrison would be a perfect guy to bring in.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you give Pollard and Wilson the snaps in the slot. Pollard is too good to keep on bench. Use the remaining Cap space on defense.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Cobb. but we arent gonna pay All WRs starting money. We let Beasley walk as well.
Yep, cobb was damn good last year. You are right as we already got a ton of funds allocated to WR position. Cant keep em all. I like what we have at wideout. We are set IMO. This team can make some noise if we continue to add good players too the defense

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If getting them water would turn Tristan into Bobby bouchey I would be thrilled

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Todd Archer said, "Based on multiple conversations I’ve had with Cowboys folks, I’d be stunned if Emmanuel Sanders ends up here."
Archer added, "Unless he would take substantially less than what we all think he will get paid. Substantially less. Don’t get hopes up." It certainly wouldn't make sense for the Cowboys to splurge on a No. 3 WR with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup already on the squad. Sanders proved in 2019 that he's far from washed, but it remains to be seen what the market will look like for a 33-year-old WR that suffered a brutal Achilles injury as recently as 2018.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Todd Archer said, "Based on multiple conversations I’ve had with Cowboys folks, I’d be stunned if Emmanuel Sanders ends up here."
Archer added, "Unless he would take substantially less than what we all think he will get paid. Substantially less. Don’t get hopes up." It certainly wouldn't make sense for the Cowboys to splurge on a No. 3 WR with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup already on the squad. Sanders proved in 2019 that he's far from washed, but it remains to be seen what the market will look like for a 33-year-old WR that suffered a brutal Achilles injury as recently as 2018.

Passed on the Cowboys and Packers for the Saints