• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'd at least have 6.

Man what could’ve been. Aikman & Johnson would’ve been the GOATs.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about y’all but I’m tired of seeing those “LaST tImE bUCks Won tHe FINals tHe CoWbOYS wOn tHE suPER bowL” posts

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Jaylon is the only person in the world who doesn't realize he is fighting for a job. "Watch the tape" :L

Jaylon better play at a higher level because . I just think the extension given to both Zeke and Jaylon not smart business . Zeke too soon and the same for Jaylon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of talk about the first couple of days of camp but until they play organized football in pads I don't pay much attention to it. So I'll ignore who looks good after running around in shorts for 3 days. But, a few things I am feeling good about. I've said all offseason I'm not going to assume the coaching will be better or this year's bargain basement FAs will be better than prior years or that our injury prone guys will all of a sudden play a full season. But one thing on each.

Coaching: Quinn just seems different. He seems to have that hands-on approach that Marinelli had that I really liked. He's out there doing things himself, teaching, talking, coaching, interacting, etc and the players seem to respond. He just seems like a guy that is going to help and also that enjoys his job. This is very important IMO when you have a guy like McCarthy that just doesn't seem to do anything other than walk around and praise everyone like he's the owner and not the coach. Will Quinn's schemes and player choices work out? I don't know, but I do like what I am seeing from him. Maybe Quinn and Moore can offset our crappy HC if given control over their respective sides of the ball.

Free agents: I was really high (maybe too high) on Hooker all along. I really think this kid can be an impact player and not just a starter. Is he healthy? If so can he stay healthy? These are the biggest issues but his talent is off the charts compared to what we have had at safety lately IMO. So much more ability than anyone else on the team right now. I'm hoping for an official announcement that we signed him and then perhaps more importantly some updates on his health.

Injured players: I got so tired of hearing people say Lee would all of a sudden be healthy when it was obvious it would never happen. Then Romo entered that category. Now it's Tyron Smith. I didn't see anyway he was going to stop being hurt all the time. It wasn't just the missed games, it was him being questionable or worse 12 plus weeks a season and not being able to practice because of constant issues and now it's a 17 game season and he's a year older. But, have you seen what he looks like this year? He really slimmed down and is absolutely cut for a guy 300lbs. Maybe I'm being suckered in, but I now find myself thinking maybe after the surgery, he has a chance to stay healthy. Probably not, but :hope:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Jaylon is the only person in the world who doesn't realize he is fighting for a job. "Watch the tape" :L

he definitely still looks lost.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CeeDee is the shit. I don't see any way he isn't our best WR going forward

1627502282746.png

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00