• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really solid signing.
You think?
let’s see what the plan is for him but I’d prefer some Other players at that price. So far we have added a bunch of guys whose teams didn’t seem to want them on defense. Maybe we are successfully rebuilding our depth or maybe we are just reliving the past mistakes we see every single year. I like the Urban signing And think he helps our run defense. The rest...I‘ll just try to be optimistic about And wait to see the contract details and hope they are all cheaper than I’m assuming and with minimal guaranteed money.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think?
let’s see what the plan is for him but I’d prefer some Other players at that price. So far we have added a bunch of guys whose teams didn’t seem to want them on defense. Maybe we are successfully rebuilding our depth or maybe we are just reliving the past mistakes we see every single year. I like the Urban signing And think he helps our run defense. The rest...I‘ll just try to be optimistic about And wait to see the contract details and hope they are all cheaper than I’m assuming and with minimal guaranteed money.
Dan Quinn knows what he brings, he'll have a use for him.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think?
not saying he is the savior of the franchise but i think each signing including Neal has been at least a B- and am going to wait and see what else we do in the rest of FA and the draft before i give up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Quinn knows what he brings, he'll have a use for him.
So you thinking he stays at safety? it would be idiotic to give him $5 M to see if he can play LB every down. I bet it isn’t $5M guaranteed.

he is an in the box safety which is mostly what Wilson did last year. Neal isn’t a FS which is what we need. I’m thinking he is going to play that rover or nickel LB spot

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you thinking he stays at safety? it would be idiotic to give him $5 M to see if he can play LB every down. I bet it isn’t $5M guaranteed.

he is an in the box safety which is mostly what Wilson did last year. Neal isn’t a FS which is what we need. I’m thinking he is going to play that rover or nickel LB spot
The thought of Daniel Jones getting sandwiched between Neal and Wilson is appealing to me. They both bring it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say outside QB, RB and WR if Gallup isn't traded.
we should be able to find a starter who contributes for this team. If not the NW tackle, we have to go defense at 10 IMO
I agree especially at RB, but i don't see that as an issue at pick 10.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today’s decision day on Jaylon Smith. They either automatically pick up his 5th year option of 7.2M or pass on it. Personally I would pass on it and then re-sign him to 1-year deal at a lower number around 3m

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you say Jerry project...:rolleyes2:

ISAIAH WILSON
T, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Dolphins waived OT Isaiah Wilson.

Wilson was late for his physical, on-boarding process and skipped voluntary workouts. He also "refused team efforts to help him to get his life on track" after a lost rookie year. Wilson lasted less than two weeks in Miami after washing out his first year in Tennessee. Releasing Wilson won't cost anything since his salary guarantees were already voided. Wilson has been a total bust since getting drafted with No. 29 overall pick last year. His off-field baggage makes him unlikely to resurface this season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today’s decision day on Jaylon Smith. They either automatically pick up his 5th year option of 7.2M or pass on it. Personally I would pass on it and then re-sign him to 1-year deal at a lower number around 3m
Not 5th year option. I don't think the team has ever considered cutting Jaylon and I think the day was yesterday. But, if you get a young guy in the middle of a huge deal with that much dead money it's to say goodbye, not bring him back for less

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed this deal. Another guy I would have rather seen us pursue. The Eagles paid way too much but at a price like this he is a guy that could have provided some penetration at the 3 tech for us for a year or two

Browns signed DL Malik Jackson, formerly of the Eagles.

Jackson returned to the field last year following a season-ending broken foot in 2019 and contributed 28 total tackles and 2.5 sacks across 538 (49%) defensive snaps for Philadelphia. Cleveland is Jackson's, 31, third team in the last four seasons, and the fourth for his career. He'll slide in as a rotational player on passing downs.