• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple for Jerry

Lamb & Parsons have a larger window to sell more jerseys.
Sadly that is a true statement
onward through the eclipse I mean fog ……
Jerry Jerry Jerry where the hell is Jerry?

Jerry ESPN is here with the draft crew they have a question.

Hold on be right there! Jerry always shows up for a microphone and a question.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly that is a true statement
onward through the eclipse I mean fog ……
Jerry Jerry Jerry where the hell is Jerry?

Jerry ESPN is here with the draft crew they have a question.

Hold on be right there! Jerry always shows up for a microphone and a question.
Jerry is throwing money into the Arkansas Basketball NIL fund along with Tyson Chicken for John Calapari. Nice to know he will still spend money on sports teams

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas 1976… my first Christmas in the Air Force. Spent the day after Christmas at my grandparents place. Sat in the bedroom with my Grandpa watching the Rams & Vikings in the cold at the Met. My Grandpa was still pissed after the Cowboys lost to the Rams the previous week… and REALLY pissed at Landry because the Cowboys couldn’t run the ball. His argument - Landry wouldn’t commit to it. My argument - Newhouse & Pearson were good but we needed a weapon like the Rams had with McCutcheon and the Vikings had with Foreman.

First week of May - we got Dorsett

Third week of May - we lost my Grandpa.

He would have dug TD. A lot.
Where was your tech school?? I went to Sheppard.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am humble about it. I feel like the thanks should go to the guys on the front lines. I have nothing but love for them.
Yep… they experienced (and continue to) things I never even came close to. And if I ever need an example all I have to do is look up on the wall above my monitors. That’s where my dad’s Purple Heart is.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep… they experienced (and continue to) things I never even came close to. And if I ever need an example all I have to do is look up on the wall above my monitors. That’s where my dad’s Purple Heart is.
The closest I came was being in Saudi in 96 during the tower bombing. Scariest 3 months of my life. But I think about the troops that had to do multiple missions in combat and the sacrifices they made. Special kind of people to do that.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
85 wins maybe. They are in a bad division though so 85 -90 wins could win the division. They are solid. Great defense and a great manager. Average pitching. I was really hoping for JD Martinez to go in the middle of the order. So their hitting remains about average. Always excited for the season to startt. Some guy projected them to win 96 games. Another predicted 78. Excellent farm system though so the future should be bright.
they willpull same shit like every year and run to go nowhere again.