• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some breaking news about Kaepernick.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he was.

Just about won himself a Superbowl.
Naa , Gore and the 49ers D almost won a Super Bowl. Kaep was just a one trick pony they were making due with because they screwed up and traded Smith away.:nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naa , Gore and the 49ers D almost won a Super Bowl. Kaep was just a one trick pony they were making due with because they screwed up and traded Smith away.:nod:

He was the reason they traded Smith away

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also ignores the fact that Baltimore was ready to sign him when his idiot girlfriend called Steve Bisciotti a slave owner via Twitter.

That was the moment this collusion lawsuit became a reality.

I didn't ignore it. They just never officially offered him a contract so it is kinda irrelevant to the point I was making about him not receiving any offers since July of 2017

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, pretty funny screw up.:D

Ehh not really. Alex Smith was never going to get them to a superbowl.

Sucks that the defense had a poor showing vs Baltimore in the superbowl....Otherwise he is a champion right now

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh not really. Alex Smith was never going to get them to a superbowl.

Sucks that the defense had a poor showing vs Baltimore in the superbowl....Otherwise he is a champion right now

Dude, give your white knight bullshit a rest.......

You also said Krapernik would be playing by September 2017......

Well here it is 2018 and because of his bullshit, he's still unemployed!!!!

Let us know when you're done blowing him.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He turned down offers as he was looking for the right fit prior to knowing the entire league was colluding against him.

Has has not turned down any offer since it became pretty obvious the owners were colluding against him.

Okay. So a guy who has made $20 million off the NFL did in fact turn down multiple job offers in the league at one point, yet this is the guy who is bitching and moaning about "priviledge"? What a pathetic joke.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tom Savage has a job it should be pretty obvious that Kap is being black balled. But is it a league wide conspiracy or is every team making their own determination that he just isn't good enough to be worth the fan push back? I'm convinced it's the second one.

He's not being black balled. Each team has made the decision individually that he isn't worth the headache as a back up. We also don't know what he expects as a salary or even if he is sabotaged the interviews he already had so he could sue the league.

The owners can't agree on the time of day and some even said they'd pay any fines the players get for kneeling when the league originally said they would do that. Many of the owners can't stand each other, what makes you think they'd be able to agree on black balling Kaep much less keep it quiet?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not being black balled. Each team has made the decision individually that he isn't worth the headache as a back up. We also don't know what he expects as a salary or even if he is sabotaged the interviews he already had so he could sue the league.

The owners can't agree on the time of day and some even said they'd pay any fines the players get for kneeling when the league originally said they would do that. Many of the owners can't stand each other, what makes you think they'd be able to agree on black balling Kaep much less keep it quiet?

Yeah good point. Maybe black balled is the wrong phrase, not sure of the exactly definition but it does suggest collusion I would think.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good point. Maybe black balled is the wrong phrase, not sure of the exactly definition but it does suggest collusion I would think.

It may suggest it but I doubt it. Now that we know Kaep has been getting paid by Nike all along maybe he decided to bomb in his interviews with the teams he did see. Remember the Instagram his girl friend sent out torpedoing him with the Ravens. Was that by design? He interviewed with the Seahawks. Seattle is a very progressive city and there were plenty of like minded guys on the team at the time. Kaep was a mobile QB which Seattle needed because even when they were going to the Superbowl their O line wasn't great. He would have been a nice fit, maybe he priced himself out.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may suggest it but I doubt it. Now that we know Kaep has been getting paid by Nike all along maybe he decided to bomb in his interviews with the teams he did see. Remember the Instagram his girl friend sent out torpedoing him with the Ravens. Was that by design? He interviewed with the Seahawks. Seattle is a very progressive city and there were plenty of like minded guys on the team at the time. Kaep was a mobile QB which Seattle needed because even when they were going to the Superbowl their O line wasn't great. He would have been a nice fit, maybe he priced himself out.

I think it's clear he still wants to play, what pro athlete his age does not? . Living in the Baltimore market the feeling here was they wanted to bring him in but the fan backlash forced the owner to nix the idea.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's clear he still wants to play, what pro athlete his age does not? . Living in the Baltimore market the feeling here was they wanted to bring him in but the fan backlash forced the owner to nix the idea.

Wanting to play and willing to play for the league minimum is not the same. Some back ups get good money and I'm sure Kaep was looking to be paid what he think he's worth.

If the owner in Baltimore feared a backlash that's a legitimate concern for the owner and not collusion. We also have to think there are players on many teams that aren't on board with the protest. They won't say it out loud but I can easily see owners getting visits behind the scenes from players saying not to bring him in. Why take a chance of fracturing the locker room?

Unless Kaep's legal team can dredge up some damning emails I can't see him winning this case. Maybe a nuisance settlement.