• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some additional observations

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Just amazing that we are having this conversation less than a year after a playoff run. Oh well - hopefully the Skins are back in that position next season. I am just getting tired of rooting for nothing but sucky teams.

i think 2 good players one at center , one at RT could do wonders for the o/line and one wr will help the offense

on defense i think we need 4 players

a versatile S be it free or SS .

we need a young sideline to sideline ILB

we need 2 Quality 2 gap de's who are nimble enough to put some pressure on the qb

1 tall physical cb

now resigning Rak , hall , riley need to be resigned

in 2015 you go after whaat you couldnt in 2014

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon. Why do people always overstate things like this. Even one or two replacements on defense with high quality players will make a huge difference. Why do people always believe that you need a team of all pros on both sides of the ball? If RG3 becomes effective again & they address some issues with the offense and special teams you don't need a great defense just an adequate one & they have at least some pieces in place right now.

Because they think everybody on other teams is all-pro. They have no idea of how to create a team.

The salary cap era does not allow most teams to have superior talent at all positions (certainly not for an extended period of time). You have to pick your spots & improve wherever possible. Also - remember that a high quality player or two will probably result in better play from some of the existing players (& the Skins have some younger players who can get better).

People don't understand this key part. We have been banned 18 million dollar on the salary cap...that's 15% of the salary cap each of the last two seasons. Put that in these terms...our team can only be 85% as good as other teams before the game starts.