• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So when do we start talking about the superbowl?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No talk about the freaking super bowl...you know the biggest sporting event in the world.

And why shouldn't we talk Seahawks, they are one of two teams in said super bowl. Sorry im tired of hearing about tom bradys balls. its the SUPER BOWL!
You could bump the already half dozen or so threads talking about matchups, Xs and Os, etc.

The reality is that there isnt enough data on either team to make any conclusive analysis NE is going to totally change their scheme and Seattle has played Carolina, a bad team, and Green Bay and they looked terrible. So either you give Seattle the benefit of the doubt because they bring an elite defense or you look at their recent body of work and give the edge to NE.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could bump the already half dozen or so threads talking about matchups, Xs and Os, etc.

The reality is that there isnt enough data on either team to make any conclusive analysis NE is going to totally change their scheme and Seattle has played Carolina, a bad team, and Green Bay and they looked terrible. So either you give Seattle the benefit of the doubt because they bring an elite defense or you look at their recent body of work and give the edge to NE.

There you go, thats a point of view atleast.

Then ill say that Seattle looked TERRIBLE vs green bay, I totally agree....yes they still found a way to win. What happens to NE if Seattles offense doesn't puke on their shoes for 3 and a half quarters?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is.

Care to elaborate how the number 1 seed in the NFC, who is the reigning champ, doesn't deserve to be in there? Cause they played bad on offense for 3 quarters? Is that all you have?

PS even if gb recovers that onside kick, Seattle would of forced ANOTHER 3 and out, and had the ball with about 1:20 left........they would of marched down and not even needed OT

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story won't go away before or after the game no matter the result Seahawks win " Cheaters never win " Pats win and it's going to be " They didn't deserve to be there " it's a damn shame and I wish this thing wasn't overshadowing what should be an epic match up.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens to NE if Seattles offense doesn't puke on their shoes for 3 and a half quarters?
What happens to Seattle if Sherman is hurt and Brady, a QB who doesn't suck and isn't hurt unlike the last 6 or 7 QBs Seattle has faced, picks Seattle apart.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to elaborate how the number 1 seed in the NFC, who is the reigning champ, doesn't deserve to be in there?

Umm...since I just said that they are the team that is deserving...no.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about when two deserving teams are in it???

I've been working with deflated balls for years and I'm still worthy.

Well at least I think I am.

Maybe> :noidea:

Damn it! :pout:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm...since I just said that they are the team that is deserving...no.

my bad, thought you meant they are the ones who dont belong.....

As for the poster who talked about seattle facing a competant qb..... Well this year they beat a healthy rodgers and healthy peyton manning,,,Also Im not really sold on how hurt rodgers was, he looked pretty good lighting up dallas the week prior and it only was better. ,last years superbowl they destroyed a healthy manning.

but yes, brady Will be a tough competitor.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll talk about the super bowl when we are ready

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No talk about the freaking super bowl...you know the biggest sporting event in the world.

And why shouldn't we talk Seahawks, they are one of two teams in said super bowl. Sorry im tired of hearing about tom bradys balls. its the SUPER BOWL!

That'd be the World Cup sir

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really just waiting for Katy Perry at halftime...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean no big deal but a teams trying to repeat, something that hasn't been done since the team they're playing did it a decade ago...

after tom bradys presser later today? Then can we move on?

When is this SB thing on? Will it interrupt any of these DeflateGate or MA threads? Hope not.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know damned well NOT getting the repeat is very much important to so many on here waiting to pounce. I won't be MIA if they do. I'll be here to take the best shots of those fapping to it in the aftermath, but you can be sure it will be a very very messy floor at the hoop if that happens.

if you win you pounce all you want my brother

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know damned well NOT getting the repeat is very much important to so many on here waiting to pounce. I won't be MIA if they do. I'll be here to take the best shots of those fapping to it in the aftermath, but you can be sure it will be a very very messy floor at the hoop if that happens.

Right you are Wiz. A Seahawks repeat is something they ( Seahawks haters) very much don't want to happen. If the Seahawks lose, I'll be here and so will most Seahawks fans, ready for those that want to bury us.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right you are Wiz. A Seahawks repeat is something they ( Seahawks haters) very much don't want to happen. If the Seahawks lose, I'll be here and so will most Seahawks fans, ready for those that want to bury us.

The 'Hawks are in the SB?!?! When did this happen? Where is the thread on SportsHoopla about this? :gaah:
All I see are threads about balls, cheating and some poster who has pissed off many on this site.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many people want the game to end in a tie since the 2 teams involved are not high on the list of being like second favorite team other then the team they are a fan of. So those people dont have much to talk about as far as the Super Bowl game.