• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So we are a .500 team again

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its what happened. great catch not a great throw.
OK, Mr. Objectivity. You will do and say anything to keep your narrative going, won't you.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one WR on our roster could of made that play except for Doc. Doc had his man beat. He was open. Saying it was a good throw by Kc takes away from Doc's great catch. Its just that simple. Im not bashing KC. Just give credit where credit is due

Seriously...reply to my other post on the other thread. Watch the play. When KC released the ball, Doctson was not open. KC also released the ball on the plane which Doctson was running. After KC released the ball Doctson got pushed sideline further or went that way on his own and circled back inside with the dive.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. blaming Dox on that play now. wow.
i am not blaming him on anything , he made a nice catch on a ball that was put where no one else could get it but him

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Mr. Objectivity. You will do and say anything to keep your narrative going, won't you.

no. these guys are just crazy. first shark is saying he giving a 60-70% chance that the win was all on KC. Not the defense and Dox. Now skinsdad is saying dox ran the wrong route. You are saying it was a good throw. Its just unbelievable how you guys evaluate a game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not blaming him on anything , he made a nice catch on a ball that was put where no one else could get it but him

you said if he ran the route right. Meaning he ran the route wrong. The pass wasn't the problem. That is crazy. So if he ahd dropped that ball its all on dox nothing on KC. Of course. lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said if he ran the route right. Meaning he ran the route wrong. The pass wasn't the problem. That is crazy. So if he ahd dropped that ball its all on dox nothing on KC. Of course. lol
again if you look at the tape you will see he ran his route wide and it was looping , probably because the defender forced it that way . the ball was thrown to a spot . he made a great catch but the throw was where it was supposed to be . if he dropped the ball it wouldnt be on him it was a tough catch .

you always want to blame someone or not give credit to some one . why cant it be both made the play ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying the Doctson catch wasn't great. I am saying the reason it needed to be a great catch is after the ball was released from KC's hands, Josh Doctson ran slightly toward the sideline instead of upfield causing him to run a farther distance. This made the pass appear to be overthrown by more than it was. The reason he had to dive was because he ran outside before diving back.

Heh. So lemme get this straight.

dean is refusing to give KC any props for the play. While you're saying Doctson because of the way he ran. Turned what should've been a routine catch and thereby a great throw by Kirk. Into a difficult catch and only good throw by Cuz?

@Sharkinva

Or due to the time saved because Docy was a smidgen faster and scoreed on gthe play. That gave Russell Wilson and the Hawks one more play. So instead of faking a spike and trying to run a play. Wilson does spike the ball and now the Hawks have 3 plays, not 1 or to score a TD themselves or set up dude's potential 4th missed FG or game tying FG, Hello OT!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again if you look at the tape you will see he ran his route wide and it was looping , probably because the defender forced it that way . the ball was thrown to a spot . he made a great catch but the throw was where it was supposed to be . if he dropped the ball it wouldnt be on him it was a tough catch .

you always want to blame someone or not give credit to some one . why cant it be both made the play ?

not blaming anyone. doc made the play. Kc could of made a better throw so Doc didn't have to dive at full extension.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not blaming anyone. doc made the play. Kc could of made a better throw so Doc didn't have to dive at full extension.
of course you are

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. these guys are just crazy. first shark is saying he giving a 60-70% chance that the win was all on KC. Not the defense and Dox. Now skinsdad is saying dox ran the wrong route. You are saying it was a good throw. Its just unbelievable how you guys evaluate a game.
No that was a hall of fame throw:D but seriously they both deserve credit on the play as others have pointed out. hopefully it's something they can build off of

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was a hall of fame throw:D but seriously they both deserve credit on the play as others have pointed out. hopefully it's something they can build off of

I just think it was all doc on that play. Giving KC credit for a good throw is just a knock on docs play.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I disagree

that is fine but like i said before how is it a good throw when doc had to make a circus catch to make the play?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. actually yes. it should of been a better throw. you still deny that then I cant help ya.
if he ran the route better it would have been on target

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is fine but like i said before how is it a good throw when doc had to make a circus catch to make the play?
That's already been explained to you several different times in this thread. Fact is cousin Kirk had another great game winning drive and Doc. with a great catch contributed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he ran the route better it would have been on target

bullshit. It was a go route. That statement right there just knocks docs play. insane. When anyone looks at the highlight they say great catch not great throw.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's already been explained to you several different times in this thread. Fact is cousin Kirk had another great game winning drive and Doc. with a great catch contributed.

no it hasn't. Dont give me this bs about he ran a go route wrong. Im not talking about the drive im talking abut that play.