• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So we are a .500 team again

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking idiot. Who said that a QB has to hit a WR in full stride for it to be a good pass? You know who makes those kind of statements? Casual fans who know nothing about football. I said it wasn't a perfect pass but it was good enough to be caught while being in no danger of being picked. Try again fool.

Don't even start with me MR. excuse. Doctston deserves all the credit on that play. The way you and others talk says that KC was right on target. Doc had his man beat. IF he doesn't make that play that would of have been on KC. IF he drops the ball of course you would blame Doc and not KC for the throw. That is just a given. To this day you guys don't realize that was one of the greatest catches in Redskins history.

IF we lost the game socal you already had your built in excuse is was the olines fault. So why even bother commenting when KC is basically given a pass no matter what b/c of the oline injuries.

Even Kiem said in his recent article that KC was missing throws when he had time. You are going to debate that too of course.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM fine with giving Cousins 70-80% of the credit for that final drive. Because if we had gone 3 and out, or we didnt score, some folks would have put 100% of the blame for the loss squarely on the QB. If the defense had given up the lead again with less than 45 seconds left, the line would have been its Cousins fault because he wasnt good enough to score enough points to protect the defense. And lets not act as if the defense hasnt played a 75% perfect game only to wilt at the end and give it up.

This statement right here is just classic proof that you can not evaluate KC fairly.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strike 3. Again - the Redskins have to first make a legit offer - not a lowball offer w/ very little in terms of guaranteed money. I hope that they don't go that route, but Allen & co are more than capable of taking this approach & then blaming it on Cousins & then perhaps stupidly applying the insane tag to keep him one more season.

I think a legit offer will be made. Very doubtful a 3rd tag is placed on him. What if the offer is a little bit less than Stafford deal and KC says no. Who do you blame?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a legit offer will be made. Very doubtful a 3rd tag is placed on him. What if the offer is a little bit less than Stafford deal and KC says no. Who do you blame?

Your hero Bruce. QB Salaries never go DOWN. Bruce tagged him and lowballed him knowing that he would cost MORE next year to sign. Now if Bruce offers him a viable QB contract based on 2018 QB prices, and Kirk walks.. then you have every right to bitch to your little hearts content Dean.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hero Bruce. QB Salaries never go DOWN. Bruce tagged him and lowballed him knowing that he would cost MORE next year to sign. Now if Bruce offers him a viable QB contract based on 2018 QB prices, and Kirk walks.. then you have every right to bitch to your little hearts content Dean.

Carrr didn't get as much as Luck and that was a year later. What if KC turns down the Stafford deal? You still blame the organization?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carrr didn't get as much as Luck and that was a year later. What if KC turns down the Stafford deal? You still blame the organization?

Carr was coming off his rookie contract and a year that ended with him being injured.

And I already said, if they offer him the Stafford deal I expect him to turn it down. Because at the end of the day, what it costs to sign a QB in 2018 is going to be more than what Stafford got.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, Bruce Allen fucked this up 2 years ago and has been fucking it up since then at every turn. No matter how this turns out, if KC isn't here, Bruce is to blame. It should have never come to this. If KC walks its only because of Bruce's actions over the last 2 years.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boys have played the toughest schedule in the NFL so far. The LBs applied good pressure up the middle and pressured Wilson and held Seattle to a huge 3 and out late after the fumble. With all of the offensive injuries, Cousins still managed to lead the team to a win against a solid defense.

I think the Skins really need more consistency from the RBs and WRs and for the O-line to get healthy. Cant ask for much more with what they are dealing with IMO. Even with the team as is, they could still go 10-6 I would say. They are better than their record currently indicates.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr was coming off his rookie contract and a year that ended with him being injured.

And I already said, if they offer him the Stafford deal I expect him to turn it down. Because at the end of the day, what it costs to sign a QB in 2018 is going to be more than what Stafford got.

Well the Stafford deal is a fair offer.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, Bruce Allen fucked this up 2 years ago and has been fucking it up since then at every turn. No matter how this turns out, if KC isn't here, Bruce is to blame. It should have never come to this. If KC walks its only because of Bruce's actions over the last 2 years.

IF the defense carries this team to 10-6 and the Skins offer the Stafford deal and KC turns it down I don't see how you can blame Allen this year. Its a fair offer you cant deny that

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the defense carries this team to 10-6 and the Skins offer the Stafford deal and KC turns it down I don't see how you can blame Allen this year. Its a fair offer you cant deny that
Of course you don't. You are a BA butt boy. And this plays into your narrative for Cousins. I can only imagine the only GM you were more excited about was Vinny. You probably were in heaven when Vinny and Danny were wheeling and dealing.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Stafford deal is a fair offer.

And three months ago you thought Kirk in no way deserved to make even as much as Stafford is making. Dean you move the goal posts better than the grounds crew at a multi use stadium.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And three months ago you thought Kirk in no way deserved to make even as much as Stafford is making. Dean you move the goal posts better than the grounds crew at a multi use stadium.
Mr. objectivity trying to find another way to blame Cousins. Next he will try and construct a scenario whereby Cousins is to blame for the traffic going to FedEx on game day.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't. You are a BA butt boy. And this plays into your narrative for Cousins. I can only imagine the only GM you were more excited about was Vinny. You probably were in heaven when Vinny and Danny were wheeling and dealing.

not even close. of course you didn't reply to my statement

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Stafford is a better QB. You cant deny that its a fair offer if KC get the Stafford deal this off season. Even if the defense carries this team to a winning season. Saying no to that offer means he is searching for the highest bidder.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read post 67.

you don't even know the offers yet and you already made up your mind to blame Bruce. Sure that is objective. lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stafford is a better QB. You cant deny that its a fair offer if KC get the Stafford deal this off season. Even if the defense carries this team to a winning season. Saying no to that offer means he is searching for the highest bidder.

You think fat pat is a better QB, hell you think Stephen Hawkings is a better QB.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you do - you probably think that 80% of the starting QBs are better than Cousins. Beyond that - it has nothing to do w/ KC being better than Stafford. The going rate for QBs goes up every season & you also have to factor in Cousins' leverage which is substantial. The Redskins have to just assume that they will somewhat overpay Cousins, and they have nobody but themselves to blame.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do - you probably think that 80% of the starting QBs are better than Cousins. Beyond that - it has nothing to do w/ KC being better than Stafford. The going rate for QBs goes up every season & you also have to factor in Cousins' leverage which is substantial. The Redskins have to just assume that they will somewhat overpay Cousins, and they have nobody but themselves to blame.

Not 80%. If offered a fair deal and it gets turned down you still blame the organization. Its not about KC being greedy?