• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So ralphiewvu and fredsdeadfriend walk into a thread....

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is where its at. Everyone is basically boycotting that thread leaving only those involved in it.... its basically an internet cage match.
Fuck that thread. He's either incredibly dumb or an annoying troll. Either way, not worth it

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grab a snack while you can, apparently this one is now on....

giphy.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to apologize, the explanation of you pooping checked out.

Now go fight your battle. Put on a show for everyone.

I need to soon.

This guy is totally nuts. I prolly shoulda left a while ago.

Fuck it, let’s have some fun.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now a word from our sponors....

Post count got ya down? Looking for a remedy, but not sure what to do? For this limited time offer you can double your post count. All you have to do is text Fuck Ralphie to 55555.

He will never let it go...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a friend, but no one likes you? Are you bored on the weekends because of your "personality". Well put that self-pity to bed!!! Now you can have your very own Dead Friend... named Fred. He'll treat you how you probably treat everyone else and tell you to Go Fuck Yourself.

-exclusiveofferbatteriesnotincluded.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now a word from our sponors....

Post count got ya down? Looking for a remedy, but not sure what to do? For this limited time offer you can double your post count. All you have to do is text Fuck Ralphie to 55555.

He will never let it go...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a friend, but no one likes you? Are you bored on the weekends because of your "personality". Well put that self-pity to bed!!! Now you can have your very own Dead Friend... named Fred. He'll treat you how you probably treat everyone else and tell you to Go Fuck Yourself.

-exclusiveofferbatteriesnotincluded.
Ralphie is a total trench warfare warrior. I've seen him in action vs the SEC posters in a couple of my annual P5 conference testicle check threads and he's a one man army. Those threads would be fvcked without Ralphie.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie is a total trench warfare warrior. I've seen him in action vs the SEC posters in a couple of my annual P5 conference testicle check threads and he's a one man army. Those threads would be fvcked without Ralphie.

Yeah, I got war stories with Ralphie as well. We once argued about the Greatest team of all time. Of course he was wrong, but that little bugger didn't see it that way. And he fought tooth and nail to the bitter end.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yo:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got war stories with Ralphie as well. We once argued about the Greatest team of all time. Of course he was wrong, but that little bugger didn't see it that way. And he fought tooth and nail to the bitter end.

01 Miami would kick the absolute shit outta any Nebraska, still.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
01 Miami would kick the absolute shit outta any Nebraska, still.
They struggled with Boston College and VaTech - but that's none of my business.

Retard%2Bare%2Byou.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Ralphie, we need to keep your energy focused on your current opponent first. You win that? Then maybe we can discuss this again.

Reactions: gob

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They struggled with Boston College and VaTech - but that's none of my business.

Retard%2Bare%2Byou.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Ralphie, we need to keep your energy focused on your current opponent first. You win that? Then maybe we can discuss this again.

Both BC and VPI finished with a winning record. They weren’t 3-9 Washington state

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both BC and VPI finished with a winning record. They weren’t 3-9 Washington state
You know who else had a winning record? #8 Kansas St #7 Colorado, #10 Kansas. And Washington State didn't lose by only 2 either.

We need to stop this before it derails all that has already been accomplished.

3m5f4a.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who else had a winning record? #8 Kansas St #7 Colorado, #10 Kansas. And Washington State didn't lose by only 2 either.

We need to stop this before it derails all that has already been accomplished.

3m5f4a.jpg

Neither were at home ethier.

Think Fred’s delusion is slowly.........well dead

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither were at home ethier.

Think Fred’s delusion is slowly.........well dead
Colorado and Kansas (both top 10) were away games too. Talkin bout home field advantage... how many time did we play Miami (often for the title) in the Orange bowl.... their home field. Ain't that some bullshit.

Think different thoughts Ralphie, no need to ruin a perfectly good thread that was used to make fun of you.... and Fred. Don't forget about Fred!!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado and Kansas (both top 10) were away games too. Talkin bout home field advantage... how many time did we play Miami (often for the title) in the Orange bowl.... their home field. Ain't that some bullshit.

Think different thoughts Ralphie, no need to ruin a perfectly good thread that was used to make fun of you.... and Fred. Don't forget about Fred!!!

Your guys schedule was definitely more tough. An it was Bs you always had to play them in the OB. But 01 Miami was better.

Making a thread about someone is the most sincere form of flatter on the hoop. Your backhanded comment was cute. Kinda like the other idiot husker trolling Michigan fans for their coach.