• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So ralphiewvu and fredsdeadfriend walk into a thread....

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed entry into the contest

What contest, the who has died from Corona contest? Because that is what I was asking, I was asking if anyone from the site got the Corona and if anyone died, and your respond with I missed entry into the contest? WTF dude? If you are going to try to diss someone, do it in a way that makes sense.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What contest, the who has died from Corona contest? Because that is what I was asking, I was asking if anyone from the site got the Corona and if anyone died, and your respond with I missed entry into the contest? WTF dude? If you are going to try to diss someone, do it in a way that makes sense.
My comment made perfect sense

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment made perfect sense

No. Actually, it did not. Dude, it was neither funny or poignant or thoughtful or probing or anything of value, it was a completely worthless statement, devoid of any value, you just made yourself out to look worse than you already looked. NO ONE, I doubt even your best friend, will come in here and back you up.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Actually, it did not. Dude, it was neither funny or poignant or thoughtful or probing or anything of value, it was a completely worthless statement, devoid of any value, you just made yourself out to look worse than you already looked. NO ONE, I doubt even your best friend, will come in here and back you up.
Ok, cool, douchebag

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't lie about anything dude. Why do you LOSERS feel the need to insist the people you disagree with are lying about something. I NEVER, not once, ever assumed or declared you were lying about anything? Why is that? I'll say, it's because MY SIDE is morally superior to yours? I mean, or you could stop accusing me of lying, then I might stop accusing you of being morally inferior. Sound good?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are such a heathen LIAR mr “Morally Superior”

STOP LYING

:dhd:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But what if his best friends a MinnyU grad? Does that change anything?

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, sorry for calling you out, but when you deserve to be called out, I call it out. Take responsibility for once or are you not a real man???

giphy.gif