• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So now who do the 9ers have to beat to prove they are for real?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to me really. Just trying to help you keep things in perspective :suds:

Just sick of seeing fans of lesser teams naysaying them. I feel defensive in that regard. Lots of people saying stupid shit about them all season long.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sick of seeing fans of lesser teams naysaying them. I feel defensive in that regard. Lots of people saying stupid shit about them all season long.

I hear ya but haters are going to hate regardless of what you or any other so called "pundits" say.

The best thing about being in a position to say I told you so is being in that position, and not saying anything at all :nod:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints and seahawks will be good tests. other than that, the 49ers schedule is favorable.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints and seahawks will be good tests. other than that, the 49ers schedule is favorable.

Seahawks better test than last years division and conference champs eh? Because they beat rams by one point at home?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said, "good" test... Not, "better" test...

So they already had a better test but seattle will be a good test?

VeneratedMenacingAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they already had a better test but seattle will be a good test?

VeneratedMenacingAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

You obviously don't know the difference between "Good" and "better"... SF is "good"... NE is "Better"... See the difference?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, so who isn't a "lesser team" according to you?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya but haters are going to hate regardless of what you or any other so called "pundits" say.

The best thing about being in a position to say I told you so is being in that position, and not saying anything at all :nod:

Too bad he doesn't understand that he's setting himself up to be pounded on without mercy as soon as the niners loose...

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so who isn't a "lesser team" according to you?

Back then it wasn't as clear as it is now.... but good point. Everyone is really.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't know the difference between "Good" and "better"... SF is "good"... NE is "Better"... See the difference?

SF has the 4th ranked offense, Pats have the 9th ranked offense. Pats have the first ranked defense, 49ers have the 2nd ranked defense. I guess good and better mean different things to you than they do most everyone else.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to beat the Orioles or Detroit Tigers before I'll consider them any good.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. Never understood the need for respect or acceptance. Just be happy your team is winning. Who cares what others think or whether the sports media covers yoy.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he doesn't understand that he's setting himself up to be pounded on without mercy as soon as the niners loose...

Exactly... Pride comes before a fall...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Never understood the need for respect or acceptance. Just be happy your team is winning. Who cares what others think or whether the sports media covers yoy.

Good point, which makes it easier speaking to relevant fans like yourself...

At this time, the NFC West right now has to go through San Francisco... Comparing them to the Seahawks, without a doubt, RW is significantly better than Garroppalo... That's about the only thing you could say right now where Seattle is better... Outside of that, that's may not be enough to over come the fact that SF is significantly better than the Seahawks right now on defense... They even have a better running game right now as well... Great running game, that includes a great defense, equates to a formula for success (Hawks no that from '13-'15)... I've never been sold on Garrop but right now, the run game along w/ great defensive play is going to be tough to beat in the NFL, which is why SF is the front runner right now in the NFC West imo...

However, we all know (well most of us with wisdom and common sense) that things can change fast in the NFL with 11 more weeks remaining in the regular season... We've both beaten the Rams... The first game between the Hawks/49ers will tell a lot about where we're at... IMO, I think we'll split the games with both teams winning at home... Should be fun though... It's nice to have the 49ers relevant again because it was fun having that rivalry a few years back...

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats secondary and special teams are better than the Niners, teams are just about even otherwise.