• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So my boss is a huge OU hater

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's a Boise fan which actually makes zero sense on why he would hate OU but he says the dumbest shit.
I love college football so I like talking about it especially sense i work in the middle of nowhere. He actually thinks that OU is a nobody and that both Baker and Kyler are no better than Kellen Moore. At first I thought he was just trying to get a rise out of me for basically a week but no, he believes it. Look, as an OU fan, Im happy just to be considered to be top 5 or 10 but for a dude who apparently played college football as a WR, what a fucking idiot. Again, I know OU's place but wow, I couldn't imagine having such a bad point of view on college football to believe that Kellen Moor is actually better than Baker Mayfield.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Boise fan which actually makes zero sense on why he would hate OU but he says the dumbest shit.
I love college football so I like talking about it especially sense i work in the middle of nowhere. He actually thinks that OU is a nobody and that both Baker and Kyler are no better than Kellen Moore. At first I thought he was just trying to get a rise out of me for basically a week but no, he believes it. Look, as an OU fan, Im happy just to be considered to be top 5 or 10 but for a dude who apparently played college football as a WR, what a fucking idiot. Again, I know OU's place but wow, I couldn't imagine having such a bad point of view on college football to believe that Kellen Moor is actually better than Baker Mayfield.
You should listen to your boss, sounds like a smart guy.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again how many career wins Baker Mayfield had as a college QB.

You should keep your trap shut, listen to your boss, and keep flipping them burgers. Drive thru times are suffering because of you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he talking about college or NFL?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You should keep your trap shut, listen to your boss, and keep flipping them burgers. Drive thru times are suffering because of you.

Uhhh, bitch, I'm helping America Frack again. I literally let every big named oil company in America know where and what depth we have shale that has absorbed oil so that we can frack. go fuck yourself.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

you know what, please lets compare our pay stubs online you dumb bitch, I have no problem doing it if you don't.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is he talking about college or NFL?

I brought up Bakers rookie season and he said so what. So I have to assume he just either hates OU, Baker or just doesnt know much about football.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him if beating OU is going to be the best thing his program ever does???

If he says yes, then tell him that's too bad.
If he says no, then ask him when the fuck is it going to happen.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhhh, bitch, I'm helping America Frack again. I literally let every big named oil company in America know where and what depth we have shale that has absorbed oil so that we can frack. go fuck yourself.

Sooner fan here. Olddevildawg is someone I have known for over a decade. The other side if the pillow is not as cool as him. Period.

As far as your boss goes, numbers speak louder than words.

Also a fracker.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sooner fan here. Olddevildawg is someone I have known for over a decade. The other side if the pillow is not as cool as him. Period.

As far as your boss goes, numbers speak louder than words.

Also a fracker.

1: I brought up NFL and he still said so what.
2: I have come long ways as an individual who was once a lazy pos who decided to do something with their life and work 87.5 hours a week. I'll be damned if ill let some asshole tell me i'm some burger flipper.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what, please lets compare our pay stubs online you dumb bitch, I have no problem doing it if you don't.

um, maybe take 'er easy a little, sooner. coming off a bit too sensitive

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2: I have come long ways as an individual who was once a lazy pos who decided to do something with their life and work 87.5 hours a week. I'll be damned if ill let some asshole tell me i'm some burger flipper.

it's a sports message board. none of us know each other. most of us don't really care to personally know each other. there are plenty of people here to whom i give swirlies and rainbows one day, and laugh and thumbs-up emojies the next. take a deep breath, i'm sure he doesn't actually think you flip burgers

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
um, maybe take 'er easy a little, sooner. coming off a bit too sensitive

Maybe i'm over compensating but I was once a nobody and I made a choice to dedicate my life to work. I dont show up to the desert for 87.5 hours a week to be called a nobody. That's not who I am anymore and it infuriates me when im called that.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe i'm over compensating but I was once a nobody and I made a choice to dedicate my life to work. I dont show up to the desert for 87.5 hours a week to be called a nobody. That's not who I am anymore and it infuriates me when im called that.
giphy.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a burger flipper.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I call bullshit.

Look, your boss sounds like a smart guy. Most Americans know that the mere mention of OU being mediocre will send their fans into a hissy fit. Some bad mouth their bosses on the internet.