• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I am breaking down team by team

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only done NL west and NL central so far but I have done this counted the numbers of right batters, left, straight and then counted among the most elite/productive of the team(usually about 3 batters on a good team). Then among the hitters I counted where they were better or neutral between against lhp and rhp, home and road, and day and night. Then I moved to pitching wrote down which arm the starters throw, then moved to the bullpen and singled out the main hold pitcher(usually pitches in winning situation or leading)'s throwing arm, then the next two(7th inning and losing situation) and theirs and the closer's. Why I did that was because usually when a pitcher can pitch a great game his bullpen would blow the win for him.

Is there anything I'm missing in these breakdowns?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm basically doing my own research for future pitching streams.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hat is off to you. That's a lot of ...stuff.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only done NL west and NL central so far but I have done this counted the numbers of right batters, left, straight and then counted among the most elite/productive of the team(usually about 3 batters on a good team). Then among the hitters I counted where they were better or neutral between against lhp and rhp, home and road, and day and night. Then I moved to pitching wrote down which arm the starters throw, then moved to the bullpen and singled out the main hold pitcher(usually pitches in winning situation or leading)'s throwing arm, then the next two(7th inning and losing situation) and theirs and the closer's. Why I did that was because usually when a pitcher can pitch a great game his bullpen would blow the win for him.

Is there anything I'm missing in these breakdowns?

Yes. You should ignore the bullpen and forget about projecting wins. There are simply too many variables.

Go to Fangraphs and play around there. Everything that you need is available. Also, look at Rob Adams article on fantasy assembly. He is a great writer and he writes about streaming opportunities every day. The pitcher's skills are at least equally important as the matchup, and your analysis seems to completely ignore that. There is a lot more to what each pitcher has to offer than what hand they throw with.

For example:

-Are they ground ball heavy, fly ball heavy, or neutral?
- How does the K/BB ratio look?
- Walk rate?
- Home vs. Road splits
- Does the team they play have a lot of power? Blue Jays (lots) or Royals (none)

there are more too, but that is just a few.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went to that site and Idk thats a lot honestly.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I figured it out. What percentage would be considered bad 60% and lower? What is great 80% and higher