• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how many times is Bryan gonna get screwed out of the title?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
storyline is so stupid. As a fan, why should I now get excited if Bryan wins the title? Knowing he will just get stripped of it the following night?

This McMahon power trip is happening because of ratings. Ratings are piss poor and everytime there is a dip in ratings McMahon shows his face on TV. Quiet the ego. Now we got Stephanie and HHH on RAW for 2 hours of the show.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many wanted cena gone, and while ratings wont shoot through the roof, he's needed back quickly. This storyline is atrocious and predictable.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shield guys have no mic skills and that's why they'll never be an NWO. NWO was a group with individuals...the Shield is basically all the same guy...I"m still not sure which one is Roman Reigns and which one is Dean Ambrose.

They have too many heels that have such weak personalities that you find yourself being bored by them rather than hating them (Curtis Axel, Shield, Orton, etc). Lesnar is the ultimate heel, but he's not on much.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shield guys have no mic skills and that's why they'll never be an NWO. NWO was a group with individuals...the Shield is basically all the same guy...I"m still not sure which one is Roman Reigns and which one is Dean Ambrose.

They have too many heels that have such weak personalities that you find yourself being bored by them rather than hating them (Curtis Axel, Shield, Orton, etc). Lesnar is the ultimate heel, but he's not on much.

exactly

There are too many face/heel turns. Orton should have STAYED a heel. When a crowd loves or hates you based on your initial character, it needs to stay that way. Many can't pull off what Hogan did with the NWO. People who adored him absolutely hated him when he turned heel. That worked. Hell, Orton would be better as a "tweener" than simply having all of these turns. And yes, Lesnar is the ultimate heel. I would NEVER want him to turn face ever. The crowd popped when he came back, but they liked that "Lesnar gonna take out Cena" role. But he never turned face which was good. That's like when Austin turned heel in the early 00s, didn't work. Now it did work for the Rock, but it doesn't work for everyone, and in today's wrestling, most can't pull it off, like Sheamus. He's a poor face. CM Punk does it pretty well, but he's much better as a tweener too. The Shield seemed to be losing their steam some, I expect they'll be competing as singles sometime soon. Same with The Wyatt Family.

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw has been great lately IMO. They have done an amazing job at putting Daniel Bryan on top of the company. I don't think anyone has been so over since Stone Cold.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw has been great lately IMO. They have done an amazing job at putting Daniel Bryan on top of the company. I don't think anyone has been so over since Stone Cold.

I guess you can look at it as putting him on top by beating him down. It just works because people are behind him for getting beat all the time. When that stops he will change from yes to no just as quick again.

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can look at it as putting him on top by beating him down. It just works because people are behind him for getting beat all the time. When that stops he will change from yes to no just as quick again.

Perfectly fine by me. Daniel Bryan works better as a heel IMO. When Bryan was the WHC and cutting vegan promos, that was awesome.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy I have really been impressed with as of late is Kofi Kingston. Next to Daniel Bryan he's probably been the most fun wrestler to watch in the ring. That clothesline he did to Del Rio off the ropes on Raw last week really amazed me. Hope he gets a push.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly fine by me. Daniel Bryan works better as a heel IMO. When Bryan was the WHC and cutting vegan promos, that was awesome.

Yeah, Heel Daniel Bryan and American Dragon Daniel Bryan were way better than this shaggy goat face Daniel Bryan. At the same time, looking all shaggy and saying "yes" all the time appeals to the kids and the kids are the target market for the WWE.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point on Punk. I'm disappointed they've turned Fandango into a joke. He could have been a face (he's supposed to be a heel, but the fans seem to love him...or maybe just his theme music).

Mark Henry coming back as Sexual Chocolate would work for me.

I just like looking at Summer Rae.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it supposedly will never happen because of the merchandise, the sponsorships, etc...

But a great payoff would be Cena aligning with the corporation as the heel champion ""face of the company" when he gets back from injury.

he's already getting heat from most of the audience. it works into the idea that he's being force fed on the crowd by the WWE. he'd make much more sense than Orton in that role

he could feud with Bryan and Punk until the Rumble. maybe set up an Undertaker match at WM. that has to be a WM match at some point, and UT has to be the fan favorite

Yeah would love to see Cena return to his hell ways, but that won't ever happen. His face character appeals too much to the kiddies and the WWE knows that appealing to the kiddies is where the money is at.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Bryan is a great Face. I still love watching the "YES! YES! YES!" chants and the crowds in every city go nuts for it too. I think the problem isn't that he's a better heel (agree the vegan stuff was awesome), but that he's one of the few decent Faces right now.

Sexual Chocolate...we need you back!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all this Face/Heel stuff about?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Bryan is a great Face. I still love watching the "YES! YES! YES!" chants and the crowds in every city go nuts for it too. I think the problem isn't that he's a better heel (agree the vegan stuff was awesome), but that he's one of the few decent Faces right now.

Sexual Chocolate...we need you back!

I am in complete agreement with you on the "YES!" chants. Been watching pro wrestling since the 1980s and I don't recall anyone getting that sort of response for the fans throughout the matches like Daniel Bryan does. Not Hulk Hogan, not Ric Flair, not Bret Hart, not Shawn Michaels, not Steve Austin, not The Rock, not HHH, nor John Cena. The guy connects with the fans like no one I've ever seen before.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in complete agreement with you on the "YES!" chants. Been watching pro wrestling since the 1980s and I don't recall anyone getting that sort of response for the fans throughout the matches like Daniel Bryan does. Not Hulk Hogan, not Ric Flair, not Bret Hart, not Shawn Michaels, not Steve Austin, not The Rock, not HHH, nor John Cena. The guy connects with the fans like no one I've ever seen before.

Fans also do the fandango when the music starts too. you pay alot of money for tickets, just getting loud is part of the experience.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans also do the fandango when the music starts too. you pay alot of money for tickets, just getting loud is part of the experience.

I don 't see them doing it throughout Fandango's matches like they do for Daniel Bryan.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also seems like the fans are more into Fandango's music than him. I think people genuinely love both DB and his chants. What do you guys think of Brie Bella being thrown into the DB/Orton mix? She's always been such a stuck-up snotty character (which was great) that I'm having a hard time being convinced she's now a damsel in distress.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also seems like the fans are more into Fandango's music than him. I think people genuinely love both DB and his chants. What do you guys think of Brie Bella being thrown into the DB/Orton mix? She's always been such a stuck-up snotty character (which was great) that I'm having a hard time being convinced she's now a damsel in distress.

Yeah people also seem to like Summer Rae more than Fandango as well.

As far as Brie Bella goes I don't have a problem with her being a heelish character all along only to be a face now. I think for starters we have been introduced to her real life persona thru the Total Divas show and being associated with Daniel Bryan makes her more likable. That being said was never a fan of her acting or mic skills and this was on display last night when she came out to stop Orton. She really didn't seem convincing he way she said "stop" didn't even look sad. She's gotta take acting lessons IMO.