• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how many times is Bryan gonna get screwed out of the title?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a huge fan of his, but seriously.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently until Cena comes back from making movies. He got screwed out of the title because a referee made a quick count to get him the title? I dont know why RAW got so bad, but some of those kicks to those nobody shield guys were awesome execution. Next week I guess Triple H fires everyone that went to the ring and leaves 6 guys to wrestle for three hours.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear WWE,

1998 called and wants its Evil Boss Screws The Babyface angle back.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK old time wrestling fans......

anyone see Jerry Blackwell in the Wyatts biggest headcase?

Jerry Blackwell, the 430 pound mound of round that graced AWA stages, looks like his kid. See what happens when a second generation kid wants to wrastle, at least he didnt need to spray paint him self like an oscar to get a job.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's RAW was 10 times better than NOC was, and that isn't saying much.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If there's one thing I hate, it's a bully". That quote from Ryback was one of the best in a while. And the Heyman kiss on the cheek. I'm loving him being the new Heyman guy.

The HHH/Corporation angle is a little lost. They can't seem to make up their mind about it. It's starting to get a little old. Great matches, but how many more D-Bryan v a Shield member will we have to sit through as Raw main events?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there arent many guys left. even the ones that ran out to help Bryan yesterday, I knew kofi and RVD, but the rest I did not know.

Brock vs Ryback would be one angle people might want to see, but the rest are waiting for rock and cena to get back from location. maybe they will bring some interest to the tag team titles but this fire everybody, including a referee that is hardly even on tv is just lame. I hope they feel it in the ratings cuz thats all that gives them a kick in the ass.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are seriously lacking in legit Faces. After Bryan, there is really nobody else to take seriously with Cena out. All the guys helping DB were total scrubs, which was pretty hilarious, but you know HHH will now just ceremoniously line them up to be destroyed by legit Heels. Ryder v Ryback, Tons of Funk v The Shield, Kofi v. like 6 guys. RVD is the next best thing they have to DB and that's even pushing it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They are seriously lacking in legit Faces. After Bryan, there is really nobody else to take seriously with Cena out. All the guys helping DB were total scrubs, which was pretty hilarious, but you know HHH will now just ceremoniously line them up to be destroyed by legit Heels. Ryder v Ryback, Tons of Funk v The Shield, Kofi v. like 6 guys. RVD is the next best thing they have to DB and that's even pushing it.

Punk's obviously tied up with the Heyman feud, but he's the other main event caliber face.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point I thought they would push Mcintyre as a face and world champ, 3MB has ruined his career!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even thought they were setting up ryback as a potential face of the company, but he's no better than a midcarder right now.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If this angle gets played the right way, they should be able to elevate some of the talented mid carders. Ziggler and Rhodes are good wrestlers

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this angle gets played the right way, they should be able to elevate some of the talented mid carders. Ziggler and Rhodes are good wrestlers

Ziggler was yet another one I thought would get a push to go alongside cena.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The problem so far is that it's making the faces look weak. It's like the NWO without the invasion aspect or the novelty of seeing Hogan as a heel. that got old really quickly.

I'll give them some more time to see where they're going with it, because there's actually some potential here

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar needs to be seen more.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point on Punk. I'm disappointed they've turned Fandango into a joke. He could have been a face (he's supposed to be a heel, but the fans seem to love him...or maybe just his theme music).

Mark Henry coming back as Sexual Chocolate would work for me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They spend millions on characters who never get over, and when one just falls in their lap, they book him underneath HHH. God forbid they let their most popular character have the belt and put on 4 star matches every week.

Unless this all leads to DB making HHH tap out clean at Mania, it's a total botch job. And even then, HHH isn't so great anymore that a win like that would elevate Bryan that much more anyways.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know it supposedly will never happen because of the merchandise, the sponsorships, etc...

But a great payoff would be Cena aligning with the corporation as the heel champion ""face of the company" when he gets back from injury.

he's already getting heat from most of the audience. it works into the idea that he's being force fed on the crowd by the WWE. he'd make much more sense than Orton in that role

he could feud with Bryan and Punk until the Rumble. maybe set up an Undertaker match at WM. that has to be a WM match at some point, and UT has to be the fan favorite

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They spend millions on characters who never get over, and when one just falls in their lap, they book him underneath HHH. God forbid they let their most popular character have the belt and put on 4 star matches every week.

A year or two from now no one will even remember this crappy storyline, but the WWE will be able to bill Danielson as a 3 time champ(more likely 5 time by the time this is done). The people in charge can see Danielson is a fantastic mat tech with great mic skills and winning a bunch of WWE/Heavyweight titles will assure he stays in the spotlight for a long time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem so far is that it's making the faces look weak. It's like the NWO without the invasion aspect or the novelty of seeing Hogan as a heel. that got old really quickly.

I'll give them some more time to see where they're going with it, because there's actually some potential here

Yeah, but you still see NWO shirts, both white and red. Thats what they need to do is build up this shield crap who are getting punched in ballistic vests. Maybe a NWO type that are heels that actually are here to take out these heels.