• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how many of you were smart enough to get Benson on your fantasy team?

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sincerely hope your team shot its wad last week, and that Foster is ready to go this week, or I'm in deep doodoo......

we'll see...hopefully Dez's leg or whatever he hurt is alright. Either way no $$$ on the line. Good times.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have Rodgers in our board league, but Kramer fucked me over, and the points didn't count.

I've always hated the argument that when "RB X" has more than 25 carries "Team X" is 12-0 or whatever. Duh. If you're in the lead, you run more. If you're losing, you have to throw. It's one of the dumbest stats in football.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Rodgers in our board league, but Kramer fucked me over, and the points didn't count.

I've always hated the argument that when "RB X" has more than 25 carries "Team X" is 12-0 or whatever. Duh. If you're in the lead, you run more. If you're losing, you have to throw. It's one of the dumbest stats in football.

The only stat the counts is TD's. Never forget that.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did it work out for you today.............

Good thing we have this "mauler" to pick up all those 3rd and 1's.
Benson and Simpson make me sick:frown:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've never been so sick, watching us blow from 3rd and 1 over and over. Benson blows.

NCGhosthunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So how did it work out for you today.............

Good thing we have this "mauler" to pick up all those 3rd and 1's.
Benson and Simpson make me sick:frown:

no defense for not picking up the 3rd and 1's, I'm always honest in my opinion, that killed us.... disappointed in that 4 sure...

was the game available, we didn't have it here...why no field goal attempt, was Nugent hurt?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is Marvin didn't want to give the Broncos good field position if he missed.

you have a young offense and your running back is getting stuffed. take the shot.... silly Marvin.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Per Joe Reedy:

Joe Reedy

For those who missed Lewis' response to why he didn't try a FG late: "Well, you had a big wind. ... If we would***8217;ve made the first down, would you have asked me if why I didn***8217;t kick the field goal? That***8217;s kind of petty to come back and ask questions like that afterward. I thought only people there did that."

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Joe Reedy:

Joe Reedy

For those who missed Lewis' response to why he didn't try a FG late: "Well, you had a big wind. ... If we would***8217;ve made the first down, would you have asked me if why I didn***8217;t kick the field goal? That***8217;s kind of petty to come back and ask questions like that afterward. I thought only people there did that."

Typical Marvin answer......he's a total prick at the post game :argue:press conferences.....:argue:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's a complete moron, and isn't smart enough to think of a plausible reason, so he just says something. That's the stupidest answer that he could have given. Didn't Nugent nail one from almost that distance earlier in the game? God, how I hate ML.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I suppose from now on, on 4th down on their own 20 yard line, we should just go for it, then he could say, "well, if we had gotten it, you wouldn't have asked"

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Typical Marvin answer......he's a total prick at the post game :argue:press conferences.....:argue:

In another quote somewhere else he had said he "made the best decision available at the time" or something along the lines of that.

Translation: I don't have the intelligence to be able to think of more than one option at a time, let alone decide between two different options.

I'm sorry, but down 2 points at the 36 yard line with 4 or so minutes left, that's a no-brainer FG in normal conditions. In Denver...psh. Marvin, just admit that it didn't even cross your mind to kick the FG.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do the fantasy league this yr.Just CFB pickum.Good luck to you guys though.
Tiger1.gif

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a complete moron, and isn't smart enough to think of a plausible reason, so he just says something. That's the stupidest answer that he could have given. Didn't Nugent nail one from almost that distance earlier in the game? God, how I hate ML.

He's a complete and utter baffoon when it comes to in game coaching, and his stubborn asshole persona comes out in full view for the media with his petty postgame coachspeak drivel. Seriously! Between him and MB, is it any wonder why anyone would ever want to play for this team

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another quote somewhere else he had said he "made the best decision available at the time" or something along the lines of that.

Translation: I don't have the intelligence to be able to think of more than one option at a time, let alone decide between two different options.

I'm sorry, but down 2 points at the 36 yard line with 4 or so minutes left, that's a no-brainer FG in normal conditions. In Denver...psh. Marvin, just admit that it didn't even cross your mind to kick the FG.

Half the time i think he's completely braindead on the sidelines. Everytime the camera cuts to him, he looks like he is glazed over and completely checked out. Show some damn urgency Marvin! 31 other coaches kick the field goal in that scenario, but we'd rather convert a 4th and 19 with a rookie QB