• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So far I'm loving this new staff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more excited about this year then I have been in a very long time. It's not about wins either, It's because I see us moving in the right direction and I'm starting to buy in on our young QB. This is the first coaching staff that I have felt good about in a very long time.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more excited about this year then I have been in a very long time. It's not about wins either, It's because I see us moving in the right direction and I'm starting to buy in on our young QB. This is the first coaching staff that I have felt good about in a very long time.

Plot twist: noon is talking about the Steelers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot twist: noon is talking about the Steelers.
lol. That would be a twist. Why? you not happy with what you are seeing. I think were on the right road. Still got a long drive ahead.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. That would be a twist. Why? you not happy with what you are seeing. I think were on the right road. Still got a long drive ahead.

I'm neither happy nor unhappy until I see more of what is on the field in a regular season setting. We need a reasonable amount of our younger players to pan out to really turn this thing around. I'm not getting high on any coaching or player rah rah stuff during preseason.

It's light years better from an outlook standpoint than last offseason, but that's because we kept on Pace/Nagy on for a dead man walking 2021 season. Doesn't mean Eberflus and Poles are any good though. We'll see what we put on the field. "Well at least they're not those other guys" isn't good enough.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm neither happy nor unhappy until I see more of what is on the field in a regular season setting. We need a reasonable amount of our younger players to pan out to really turn this thing around. I'm not getting high on any coaching or player rah rah stuff during preseason.

It's light years better from an outlook standpoint than last offseason, but that's because we kept on Pace/Nagy on for a dead man walking 2021 season. Doesn't mean Eberflus and Poles are any good though. We'll see what we put on the field. "Well at least they're not those other guys" isn't good enough.
I see both points, we Bears fans have been burned way too many times to perhaps get too comfortable. Still, I'm definitely on the glass half full bandwagon big time. I honestly feel we'll be in the playoff hunt by as early as next year, and by '24 we'll be perennial postseason participants.