• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Cutler says

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is the best QB the Bears will ever have. Good news is, with or without him, the Bears will push for 9-10 wins every year, fall short of beating Green Bay, and have a draft pick somewhere between 20-23. Same old Bears. Been this way forever now.

And still better than the Lions

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is the best QB the Bears will ever have. Good news is, with or without him, the Bears will push for 9-10 wins every year, fall short of beating Green Bay, and have a draft pick somewhere between 20-23. Same old Bears. Been this way forever now.

Hmm... seem to recall Cutler and the Bears going 11-5, getting a first round bye, and reaching the brink of the SB just over two years ago. I also recall a SB berth by this team within the last decade as well.

I also seem to see that Jay holds a record of 40-26 in a Bears uniform. Hmm... Strange. This doesn't correlate with your post at all.

I also seem to recall that the Lions QB has, what is it? A record of 1-30 against teams with a winning record?

Man, you guys are sure on a fucking roll. WATCH OUT IF YOU GUYS GET IN THE PLAYOFFS. WOAH-OOOH!

:clap:

Truly though, Rob. As a Lions fan, I'm glad you were able to take time away from huddling in the corner and sobbing like a battered wife, to come over here and say hi. It's always much appreciated to see Lions fans drop in. Always reminds of how much worse things could be.

Have a nice day :laugh3:

Have a nice day

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^considering the lack of talent around him, the first few years here(particularl6y o-line and WR) I would say DURABILITY has been one of his strong suits.

Show me another QB that'd last with that o-line?

What.....You think the Bears were the only team with a horrible o-line? who knows who could last with that o-line.
C`mon man..........Thats a rhetoric question?

And how do you know that jay could last with a good o-line?............oh lets not look any further than this year being you guys like to talk about the past lines we`ve had.

I will admit that I do cheer for him and its cause he has that "C" on the side of his helmet........

Unless this guy gets us to the big game,he`s no better than Romo...........Plain and simple.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cutler is no one special...as someone said above,jay was doing great in this system before his injury....
well injury being one key word............Who in the fuck wants a broken down qb?Its not just my thinking,but
a few of my friends talk anout the same thing.

Who are your friends? Dan Marino and Roger Staubach? Fuck your friends, lol. Who gives a shit? I have a friend who thinks "Independence Day" is the greatest movie of all-time. Fuck that guy too.

Thye second key word,system,so is it the system or is it Jay?
cause if its the system,then josh can do just as good as job and CHEAPER......another key word that needs to be thought about for the upcoming free agency..............

Yeah, you're right. So, should we sign the 35 year old Josh McCown to a long term deal, or tag him? :L

And i`m almost willing to say that Jay,if it comes down to the GB game and we need him to pull this game out for us,he`ll either choke Romo style,or he won`t finish the game cause of his play,or yet another injury........its a huge game that would be on the line,into which he seems toi never show up vs them.

No, Jay has had his struggles against GB. No doubt. However, this also isn't the GB secondary of the SB run team.

And what do your friends say.......he`s the greatest of all time like you think?

And as far as this GB game coming up,I give him my best and hoping for the best...........If he tanks/gets hurt,he does not deserve the uniform he has on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what do your friends say.......he`s the greatest of all time like you think?

Hmm... I think you missed the point of my post.

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT FRIENDS THINK?